• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, my voters are running! Do not be afraid! *runs into phone booth* *comes out as Super Grover* I, SU-per Grover will protect you!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly and FilFil turn around and see Super Grover

Telly and FilFil: Wow!

FilFil: It's Super Grover.

Telly: The superest super hero monster. I wanna get his autograph!

FilFil: No i am!

Both take off after Super Grover and run into him instead

Telly: Ooooo sorry 'bout that Super Grover.

FilFil: It was Telly's fault.

Telly: It was FilFil. Not mine. You believe me Super Grover! *pulling at Grover's fur*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Wha ah ah ah! Yes- Telly- I- Believe- You- And- You- Can- Both- Have- My- Autographs! *falls back over*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Form over Substance

Ruahnna: Piggy honey--what is this package in the hallway?
Piggy: Oooh! They came! They came!
Ruahnna: (doubtfully) What came?
Piggy: Moi's new campaign pictures!
Ruahnna: More pictures? Honey, this election is supposed to be about substantive issues--not how well you look in....(trails off) Wow. These are good. Has Kermit seen these? (shakes head to clear it) I mean--Piggy, being president is about serving your constituents.
Piggy: My constitu-whats?
Sal: Hey! I come to get the latest shipment of--heeey! Looking good, Miss Presidential Hopeful.
Piggy: (disbelieving at his freshness) What did you say?
Kermit: Hey Piggy, have you seen--um, gee. Are these the new pictures?
Piggy: Yes, Mon Capitan. You like?
Kermit: Well, they're a little, um, you know, less presidential than the last ones that you--
Sal: Hey--who many of these do you want me to plaster around town?
Piggy: (breaking away from gazing in to Kermit's eyes) Everywhere! Put them on every storefront, bulletin board and telephone pole that you--
Fozzie: You called?
Piggy: I did not! But now that you're here, you can put up some of these pictures.
Ruahnna: (desperately trying to restore order) But Piggy, what about the....
(she is alone) issues. Foo.
Foo Foo: You called.
Ruahnna: No, dear. Nevermind.
Foo Foo: Ooh! Nice picture of Piggy!
Ruahnna: (muttering) When she looks good, you look good.
Foo Foo: C'mon--I'll take you for a walk. You look like you could use it.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Ruahnna07/Presidential stuff/PiggyinPresidentialgown.jpg

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Scooter: Now if only we could get some more votes to go with those new campaign pictures as thanks for the tireless work we're... *yawns* doing here on Piggy's behalf.
Catherine, you mind if I come and walk you home? Or you walk me home?
*Trods off, a little sleepily as the hour is now late for the gofer to be awake.

Luke

Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet Newsflash! It's raining cats and dogs [cat falls at his feet and screeches]. In other news, here is a transcript of the brand new, hotly anticipated all star campaign video for Dr Bunsen Honeydew, so good, that two of the other candidates have been stunned into silence!

A Vote For Fun Is A Vote For Dr Bunz - Commercial

Johnny Fiama: (singing) When your Bunz are sore, cos your life is such a chore. Vote for a new dawn, instead of other guys who just make you yawn. Some say he's a maniac, but really he's a brainiac. Be smart, mark your make, vote for Dr Bunz!

Kermit: Good evening frog lovers. I'm here tonight to ask you to vote for Dr Bunz. A furry monster may ooze cuteness, but where does he stand on the serious issues? The answer? Not very far when he's only about 3 feet tall. And a pig for president? Sheesh? Miss Piggy has made my medical insurance bills rise ever since i met her. Beaker? Well how long is a radioactive president gonna last. I support Dr Bunz - it's not easy being green, and he's making a stand on green issues in this campaign ....

Gonzo: Yeah, more green skittles in each pack, glow in the dark green socks for every woman and child, and new green lingerie for chickens.

Dr Phil Van Neuter And Dr Bunz stands for the latest technological issues, like providing unlimited shot nerf guns and water guns that shoot at the speed of light during his 2pm daily happy hour - and his stand on safety is second to none. If you get killed using one of his inventions he'll gladly replace the product no questions asked.

Bean Bunny: And a special message to all you lovers of the cute and cuddly ... don't be fooled by other cute guys, they're monsters. I'm the cutest muppet and Dr Bunz has never hurt me, yet, so please vote for him, please, for your ol' buddy Beany.

Pepe: These muffets are right si? I am another candidate in this election and even i am appearing in this Dr Bunz campaign video, along with these lovely girls here (girls in bikinis appear around Pepe) who Dr Bunz said i will be shaking my bon bons with. So let's dance girls , okay?

Pepe & Girls (dancing to spanish salsa music) Vote for Bunz Hokay, or we will spank you, like bad bad donkeys!

Dr Bunsen (appears in a grass skirt playing the spanish guitar) Yes a vote for me, means penguins in speedos. The whitehouse will be green, and we'll put elmo in space. You can nerf gun your friends, and splat cream pies in their face. I'll bring back the fraggles, and make sprockets tail waggle. We'll give the Muppeteers a raise and make sure Disney pays. So let me win this race, cos i'm Dr Bunz and the Bunz are ace!

Ending legal information - three small rodents were harmed in the making of this campaign video and it was sponsored by pop rocks and the letters TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Upon the airing of said previous commercial, the television in the Muppet Newsman's room explodes proving that the Vote for Buns campaign was far too charged of mistruths for it to continue playing a single second more.

Kermit supporting Honeydew... As if!

Luke

Reaction score
*The proof was there for everyone on screen Scooter, the pig is fried!*

I wonder what will happen when Miss Piggy hears of Kermits dissapearance ..... i mean, appearance.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Proof of what? Your disingenuine attempt to have a Kermitclone try to pass himself off as the real thing. She'll pretty much let you know her displeasure herself with stealing Kermit, or an identical replica thereof to make it look like Kermit actually endorsed your campaign. And believe me, you'll feel it in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.