Should Sesame Street continue after season 40?

Should it end?

• Yes, it's run its course.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • No way! We need it!

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More importantly, without Sesame Street, just think of how the little children will suffer without a decent educational program during the morning hours?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more, Snowthy. The world needs Sesame Street, and Jim Henson's magic, more than it will ever know. I just hope that there will always be a spark of the magic around, because without it... I don't think the world would be very bright.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As devoted fans of Jim Henson, we have a responsibility to keep all that he has given us alive, therefore, even though he only gave us the Muppet characters on the show, we still simply MUST keep our favorite street alive!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So those who are thinking "we should end it after 40 seasons"... put that thought out of your mind!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope it never goes off, but i if ever did which I know none of us ever want to ever think about, I hope that it really goes out with some kind of bang!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I hope it never goes off, but i if ever did which I know none of us ever want to ever think about, I hope that it really goes out with some kind of bang!
... was that some sort of cue for Crazy Harry? That'd be cool. Watch Crazy Harry blow up Elmo in the last episode. :crazy: