Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We need a new quiz

What Mythological Creature are you?

You scored as a WereWolf

WereWolf: Craving rare Meat, feeling caged, aggitated by being around people. Unable to control one's anger or temper. The person will give off symptoms of the shift. They will seem more hostile, blood thirsty, aggitated. They may even growl, bare their teeth or other animal like tendencies. In rare cases, some will physically change. Facial hair will grow thicker or darker, nails will become longer, canine's will seem longer. Embrace your wild side, for you are The Misunderstood WereWolf.
WereWolf - 92%
Dragon - 75%
Angel - 67%
Faerie - 67%
Demon - 58%
Mermaid - 33%

hahaha, yeah, I'm a werewolf at heart. I always did find it strange how dogs love me a little too much. Dragons being second, yay! I love dragons

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I scored as an Angel.

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel - 83%
Mermaid - 75%
Faerie - 42%
Dragon - 42%
WereWolf - 25%
Demon - 8%

I love that result! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
You scored as a Faerie
Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie.. 50%

Mermaid.. 42%

Angel.. 34%

Dragon.. 33%

WereWolf.. 33%

Demon.. 0%

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
ou scored as a Dragon
Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon

59%

Angel

42%

Faerie

42%

WereWolf

25%

Mermaid

25%

Demon

0%

Yeah! I would say that was me!:big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You scored as an Angel

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more than to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel - 92%
Mermaid - 84%
Faerie - 75%
Dragon - 33%
Werewolf - 25%
Demon - 0%

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. Goofy
100% Cruella De Ville
75% The Beast
69% Sleeping Beauty
63% Cinderella
56% Peter Pan
50% Pinocchio
44% Ariel
44% Donald Duck
38% Snow White
31%

Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.Faerie
92% Mermaid
75% Dragon
67% Angel
58% Demon
42% WereWolf
42%

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Which Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy character are you?

You scored as Trishia McMillan (Trillian)

You are really cute and smart.

Trishia McMillan (Trillian) - 40%
Arthur Dent - 20%
Marvin - 20%
Ford Prefect - 20%
Zaphod Beeblebrox - 10%

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...cute and smart Winslow.

I always thought Trisha was the best characters, in the radio version at least. She was rather too...shrill in the TV series, and just annoying in the movie.