Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Nightmare Before Christmas

Original and dark, you are adventurous as you are creative. You enjoy new and exciting people, places, or things, and you are easily amused. You have a wide circle of friends, and you trust a bit too easily. You are loyal and have a dark sense of humor. You may feel you have a missing spot, however, and you are perpetually trying to fill it. You are sometimes reckless in your attempts to please yourself as well as everyone else. and you withdraw completely when agitated. Vocal, you always have something to say in a discussion, and when you choose a cause you can't be deterred!.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow! I got Big Fish:
Imaginative, you are a storyteller. Daydreaming is a pastime to the extent of a hobby, and paying attention is a challenge. More of a talker than a listener, you find yourself dominating conversations with a whip and leather boots. *Rawr* You love to make others laugh, and you will often exaggerate a detail or two to make an event more exciting than it really was. But you are forgiven, as being your friend is a rewarding and entertaining experience!

That describes me very well! Except for the part of being a talker more than a listener. Most people have to pry my mouth open. :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
hmm... I got "Sleepy Hollow". It really doesn't describe me at all, LOL! (except that I do love nature) However, I really don't think I'm condescending at all, and I actually love kids (I'm an elementary school teacher fer cryin' out loud!) Oh well, I guess these tests are not always so accurate...

Reserved and imaginative, you are a quieter soul. You are very intelligent, and often condescending. You hate to have to explain something more than once, and those who waste time are not of your interest. You enjoy reading, music and time in nature, while children and most animals are not your favorite companions. You fall in love slowly, taking your time to be sure of yourself and the other person. Intriguing mysteries excite you, and a good thriller novel puts you in a state of bliss.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Edward Scissorhand
Thoughtful, caring and optimistic, you are all-around good natured. You are affectionate and sweet, always trying to please others. You don't understand the cruelty and judgementalness of the world, and you hope for better days to come. You like animals, and you love nature. You like to change your appearance to suit your latest pursuit-be it punk rock or hippie circling. You love to laugh, and new experiences aren't a challenge. You can be a bit strange sometimes, and conveying your thoughts isn't easy. Others are often confused by what you say, as you tend to blurt your thoughts too soon. Protective of your loved ones, you will do anything necessary to fulfill their needs before your own, even if it costs your sanity.

That's totally true about me.

You Are 27% Addicted To The Internet.

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the Internet is just a small pastime.

That's defenetely true about me.

Pork

Reaction score
You Are 41% Addicted to the Internet
You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

Pork

Reaction score
You Are a Chocolate Mocha and Orange Cheesecake
Enthusiastic and intense, there's so much you love in the world... it's hard to do it all.
You are good at getting things to mix - friends, flavors, hobbies. You're the master of fusion!

Kiki

Reaction score
I got The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Original and dark, you are adventurous as you are creative. You enjoy new and exciting people, places, or things, and you are easily amused. You have a wide circle of friends, and you trust a bit too easily. You are loyal and have a dark sense of humor. You may feel you have a missing spot, however, and you are perpetually trying to fill it. You are sometimes reckless in your attempts to please yourself as well as everyone else. and you withdraw completely when agitated. Vocal, you always have something to say in a discussion, and when you choose a cause you can't be deterred!

Yeah, quite a bit of that applies to me. :big_grin:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Willy Wonka [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Weird and colorful, you don't mind being alone. A small group of friends is fine, and being informed via the latest technology is your preffered method of gab. You are always busy, but sometimes you will procrastinate until the point of no return, upsetting the balance for everyone around you. But usually, you keep to a schedule. You are sensitive and very anti-tradition. You are always exploring the odd or obscure, and you often find yourself reading books that are considered a bit archaic. My guess is that you enjoy fantasy, a break from the real world, as well as poetry for some artistic enlightenment. You may even write poetry on your own for personal release, since you prefer less human contact than most. Your sense of humor is very dark and dry, sometimes satirical. You are witty and quick, with a response to every quip or inquiry. [/FONT]

Pork

Reaction score
Willy Wonka Weird and colorful, you don't mind being alone. A small group of friends is fine, and being informed via the latest technology is your preffered method of gab. You are always busy, but sometimes you will procrastinate until the point of no return, upsetting the balance for everyone around you. But usually, you keep to a schedule. You are sensitive and very anti-tradition. You are always exploring the odd or obscure, and you often find yourself reading books that are considered a bit archaic. My guess is that you enjoy fantasy, a break from the real world, as well as poetry for some artistic enlightenment. You may even write poetry on your own for personal release, since you prefer less human contact than most. Your sense of humor is very dark and dry, sometimes satirical. You are witty and quick, with a response to every quip or inquiry.