Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You are 20% Addicted to the Internet

Do you even use the internet? It hardly seems like it! You're very far from addicted - but don't worry. Soon you will be :smile:

I guess this is true...aside from the time I spend at MC, I spend very little time online. I'll cruise through some DVD websites to see what's new in the digital world. I'll make some purchases at Amazon once in a while. I check my e-mail regularly. Aside from that, I have a pretty dull internet existance.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The first time I took the quiz I got 0% I'm liike "Whoa! Thats not right" so I tried taking it again. Amazing difference isnt it?

Kiki

Reaction score
You are 29% addicted to the internet:

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.

Yes, that's very true. I must say I do enjoy going on the internet, I love ordering stuff from the net and going on MC and checking out other stuff and finding info. But I am certainly not addicted. :wink:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
You Are 67% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

lael

Reaction score
You Are 11% Addicted to the Internet Do you even use the internet? It hardly seems like it!
You very far from addicted - but don't worry. Soon you will be :smile:

I do most of my shopping online, emails, for work & a couple of sites like this are the only times I'm online. Even then, it's not just to waste time. . . well, this one is. I'm on here when I can't sleep. which is often.

HyVee is the greatest store ever! I love that I don't have to go into the grocery store anymore. I make my list on Tuesday then go online durring my lunch on Wednesday's to place my order & pick them up on Friday's after work in their drive thru. No time wasted with price checks, screaming children, crammed isles & lack of cashiers. Half of my friends call me lazy & the other half do the same as I do. busy schedules ya know. gotta get the most out of every minute.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
My results:

***You Are Scooter***

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

anytimepally

Reaction score
You Are 27% Addicted to the Internet

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ooh! I got a good one!

My famous kiss is from The Princess Bride: "This is true love - you think this happens every day?"

Annnd... I am 30% addicted to the internet.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You knew htis would come eventually

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=15563

Which Tim Burton movie are you?

The Nightmare Before Christmas Original and dark, you are adventurous as you are creative. You enjoy new and exciting people, places, or things, and you are easily amused. You have a wide circle of friends, and you trust a bit too easily. You are loyal and have a dark sense of humor. You may feel you have a missing spot, however, and you are perpetually trying to fill it. You are sometimes reckless in your attempts to please yourself as well as everyone else. and you withdraw completely when agitated. Vocal, you always have something to say in a discussion, and when you choose a cause you can't be deterred!.

Wow, now THAT is scary. That just completely described me exactly, exept the whole circle of friends thing

Oh yeah, I didnt cheat on this either

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Which Tim Burton Movie Are You?

Edward Scissorhands

Thoughtful, caring and optimistic, you are all-around good natured. You are affectionate and sweet, always trying to please others. You don't understand the cruelty and judgementalness of the world, and you hope for better days to come. You like animals, and you love nature. You like to change your appearance to suit your latest pursuit - be it punk rock or hippie circling. You love to laugh, and new experiences aren't a challenge. You can be a bit strange sometimes, and conveying your thoughts isn't easy. Others are often confused by what you say, as you tend to blurt your thoughts too soon. Protective of your loved ones, you will do anything necessary to fulfill their needs before your own, even if it costs your sanity.