You know......

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've REEEAAAALLYYY had it with Online!!:mad: It's become ridiculous & stupid! Why bother wasting money on Online anymore?! I hardly get any decent Emails.All I get is Spam...Spam...and more Spam!!!
So I'm OUTTAHERE!!:grouchy:

GOTCHA!!!!!:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, cute, Kath! April Fools is aliiiiiiive and kickin' here! :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Mm, FUN April Fool's stuff! Y'know Kath, all that big space between the beginning and end of your post reminded me of what I pulled last year in fanfic. <shifty eyes> Fun stuff, folks, fun stuff...

Katzi428

Reaction score
And it's all my fault!:cry:
Snowthy...I've been meaning to play an April Fools' joke all day! Just that "Friends & Family" has been a pain in the butt for me all day.:rolleyes: So it's not your fault,OK?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mm, FUN April Fool's stuff! Y'know Kath, all that big space between the beginning and end of your post reminded me of what I pulled last year in fanfic. <shifty eyes> Fun stuff, folks, fun stuff...
Oh...definitely Toga!:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ya know, April Fools isn't a bad thing, and you are right, all I get is fricken spam and no fricken myspace comments or anything. I can't wait until somebody kills the Hormel guy so we can get rid of this dang spam.

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kathy, just so ya know, I would miss you sooooo much! Thank you for staying. :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hehe, cute, Kath! April Fools is aliiiiiiive and kickin' here! :wink:
Just for only about 2 1/2 more hours here. Ah well...there's always April Fools Day '08!:smile: