Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We recently attended Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music here in Dallas. Here's a review of the show. If you have any questions that aren't answered in the review, let us know and we'll try to help.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/shows/sesame_live_music.shtml

Three different Sesame Street Live shows are currently on-tour: "Elmo Makes Music", "Super Grover Ready for Action" and "Elmo's Coloring Book". Visit the Sesame Street Live web site for more information and upcoming tour dates in your local area.

http://www.sesamestreetlive.com/

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That sounds great!:excited: I do really wish I could see this!:big_grin: And nice review, too!:smile:

wiley207

Reaction score
Wow, they've got Roxie Marie in it, too? I thought she was retired!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Thumbs down for Elmo...

Wow, they've got Roxie Marie in it, too? I thought she was retired!
Actually Muppet dude, I think she is an understudy, or, as considerd in SSL, a silent full- bodied characther. The last time I heard Roxie speak in a show was in the the show 123...Imagine!, and that was a revamped version of the original 1996 show (Roxie's last year on Sesame St.). Anyways, far as on Elmo Makes Music, or, as originally tittled Everyone Makes Music, I think this had to have been the worst SSL show ever. I mean, I got sick of looking at the same scene over and over again! You know, you would think the guys at VEE would have did Big Bird's Sunny Day Campout again. But, seeing that Big Bird is the title charcther and not Elmo, there's little chance of that happening. I mean, I can just see VEE now changing the title of Out of this Word to Elmo's Space Adventure. Now that would be crazy....
:confused: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Phil, Did Frank Oz do any of the voices for his characters in this one?