You Never Know- Big Lots! Commercial

Frogster

Reaction score
Like the Saturn people, they stole the Mahna Mahna tune for their commercial. Anyone else seen it?

anytimepally

Reaction score
my goodness, that songs gets around.. I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be watching for it :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How do you know that the song was stolen? How do we know that the song wasn't licensed to Big Lots for use in its comercial?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
How do you know that the song was stolen? How do we know that the song wasn't licensed to Big Lots for use in its comercial?
I do get a bit annoyed actully the song isn't even a muppet song but it gets associated with it because of the skit.
Some times I wonder if people even know thids.:sing:

Frogster

Reaction score
Dude, I know that this song isn't originally Muppet-made. I'm aware of its Swedish beginnings :wink: I just chose the word 'stole' and simply meant used. Don't get all jittery.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Dude, I know that this song isn't originally Muppet-made. I'm aware of its Swedish beginnings :wink: I just chose the word 'stole' and simply meant used. Don't get all jittery.
ummmm I was making a statement so people who don't know..know..nothing to be jittery about. I wasn't even dirrectly talking to any one person.
:wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good gosh, it's practically a crime wave...

Actually, it's quite good that everyone accosiates it with Muppets. It's publicity...in some form or another.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I heard the commercial, but didn't get to see it. I was looking on MC! :big_grin:

Hey Luke, you have another PM from me.