Warner Animation DVD poll

anytimepally

Reaction score
yes.. in the early 80s.. Cartoon Network still runs the Christmas Special "Christmas Come to Pac-Land" every year

Erine81981

Reaction score
I voted for pretty much everything. I love everything here that they showed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
What about Mario? Didn't he get his own show about that time? The show I'm voting for is probably one of the more underrated of the ones on there and that's Tiny Toon Adventures, and Freakazoid.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Mario DVD's have already came out with two volumes. I've seen them at Best Buy and Hastings.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Warner Animation has posted this poll:

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/s...WEB226BDVALT9B

where they're asking people to vote on which shows they'd like to see on DVD. The shows incuded are:

Plastic Man (1979)
Shazzan (1967 Hanna-Barbera)
Jonny Quest - 1980's Series
The Jetsons - 1980's Series
Harlem Globetrotters (Animated 1970)
Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles (1966)
Herculoids (1967)
Silverhawks (1986)
Steven Spielberg Presents Freakazoid! (1995)
Steven Spielberg Presents Tiny Toon Adventures (1990)
Zeta Project (2001)
Pac Man (1982 Hanna-Barbera)

I'm hoping you'll all take this opportunity to take the survey and vote for Silverhawks, which I'd really like to see on DVD. :big_grin: :wink:
I voted for Plastic Man, Shazzam, Silverhawks and Tiny Toons.

Warner has been one of the better major fan-friendly DVD labels for some years now. They regularly hold online chats with fans and do listen to what the people want.

I'm hoping for more vintage Looney Tunes stuff myself...:zany:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
What about Mario? Didn't he get his own show about that time? The show I'm voting for is probably one of the more underrated of the ones on there and that's Tiny Toon Adventures, and Freakazoid.

Daniel
Mario got a show much later then Pac-Man did. I know because Mario acctually came out wen I was alive, haha!

I guess that Tiny Toon Adventures is underated, but that was such a huge cartoon when it was on.

Technically, THe caracter Mario/Jumpman was created befor Pac-Manm though. Because he was in donkey kong and I think the game Mario Bros. (not super) came out before it, too.