TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
The computer's in my room and the TV and DVD player is in the living room so I can't join.:sympathy:

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh wow that is so great about pepe i hope that it is true that he will be on the interveiw i love it when he does those things :smile: :rolleyes: sorry i know that this pictiure of pepe has rolling eyes but i wanted something with him on there .

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I got Dinosaurs: The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons for my birthday yesterday, and saw the trailer for The Muppet Show: Season Two. And watching the trailer, I noticed that clips from the following musical numbers were included (albiet with no sound from those numbers):
Crocodile Rock
Don't Blame the Dynamite (or is it the bands number from the Rudolph Nureyev episode? It's been a long time since I've seen either clip. I know that the character positioning in the clip is the same as in Don't Blame the Dynamite, but I can't remember if they were positioned the same in theother number)

Additionally, there is a clip from Statler and Waldorf's comment for "When". I'm sure that if their comment is included then the song is included (Statler and Waldorf's comments from all the cut numbers from the first set were cut as well).

ploobis

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm rushing things here but I think that it would be really cool if for the third season of The Muppet Show DVD would include Audio Commentaries by Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz and Jerry Nelson on selected episodes!

"What do you think?" :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
I want them to add the Muppetisms on one of the seasons.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I want them to add the Muppetisms on one of the seasons.
What are those are those the little muppet skits that where done on the oddesy network when the muppet show ared on that station before they became halmark network .

If they do not have those on dvd where could i see clips of those i loved those and i only got to see them a short time before they wher gone looooooooo l love them so much . i would love to see them all i have only see about three since then .:smile:

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
They are also unlockable on the "Muppet Party Cruise" game for PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube. It's a fun game, and once you play through you get "Cruise credits" used to unlock more boards etc., and one of the bonuses is unlocking the Muppetism commercials. To my knowledge all of the Muppetisms are collected in the game.

Telly

Reaction score
I looked through all of my "Best of The Muppet Show" volumes and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I thought, back when they aired these on the Odyssey Channel, that Rizzo had TWO Muppetisms. I distinctly remember him scatting with both hands in his pocket. Now I can't find it. I just find the one of him playing the harmonica. :smirk:

Telly

Reaction score
Nevermind. Found it. It was on Pepe's Muppetism. He asks Pepe if he ever tried on-line dating. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.