TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We now have an official release date on The Muppet Show Season 2. August 7th...

Episode Listing: Don Knotts, Zero Mostel, Milton Berle, Rich Little, Judy Collins, Nancy Walker, Edgar Bergen, Steve Martin, Madeline Kahn, George Burns, Dom DeLuise, Bernadette Peters, Rudolf Nureyev, Elton John, Lou Rawls, Cleo Laine, Julie Andrews, Jaye P. Morgan, Peter Sellers, Petula Clark, Bob Hope, Teresa Brewer, John Cleese, Cloris Leachman.

Bonus Features:
• Original Pilot: "The Muppets Valentine Show"
• The Muppets on Muppets: Kermit, Gonzo and Rizzo sit down for all new exclusive interviews
• Weezer & The Muppets: More than just a music video
• ...and much more!

Retail Specifications:
• 4-disc DVD collection
• $39.99 suggested retail price
• Release date: August 7, 2007

Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 2, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Oh I'm so excited!!! I wonder what The Muppets on The Muppets is... Did it exist before or is it new? I looked on the wiki and couldn't find it, so... Oh geez, if it's new or old I don't care, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

peyjenk

Reaction score
Sounds wonderful!!! I can't wait!

This means that by Christmas I'll finally get to see two of my favorite things together: The Muppets and Bernadette Peters. :flirt:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
OMG I love Bernadette Peters too :smile: And that's one great episode, especially for fans of Robin the Frog (and I don't think there's a single person who doesn't like Robin).

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm SO EXCITED! This is excellent. The features sound pretty cool too, especially the Weezer one. This is excellent. THANK YOU DISNEY for giving us a release date! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
It's cool we got a date, bit later but not too late. Since nothing seemed to be happening on this for ages i hope this new lady in charge of the Muppets uses it to get some Muppets out there in the media to promote it. Interesting to see they put Weezer on it, but quite cool too as that was pretty good. I'm wondering just how much they've cut this about though since there was so many "issues" that delayed it.

And from what i heard from before (and things must have moved on quite fast since then) that giant Piggy head packaging on TVshowsonDvD is what i expected to be available, maybe thats the Ltd Edition Version.

peyjenk

Reaction score
OMG I love Bernadette Peters too :smile: And that's one great episode, especially for fans of Robin the Frog (and I don't think there's a single person who doesn't like Robin).
I've always wanted to see it, but haven't ever been able to.

Well, that might not be the complete truth, because there are some videos from the episode on YouTube, so I have had the opportunity. But I decided I'd rather wait to see the whole episode together instead of just clips. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Yeah, but it works for me.. that's the cover art I voted for! :big_grin: .. it's more like Season 1's cover than any of the other choices

Status
Not open for further replies.