Muppet Central Cards

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were some e-mail issues with some of the cards. We'll get this fixed and most likely upgrade to a more efficient software backend as well.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
There were some e-mail issues with some of the cards. We'll get this fixed and most likely upgrade to a more efficient software backend as well.
Cool, thanks! I signed up for an e-mail to be notified when it's back online. Does that still stand?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we'll send out an e-mail to our mailing list when this is back on-line.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
:smile: It still says that it's down, and I check it every once in a while. I love the cards because they are the most original cards that I can e-mail to my freinds, boyfriend, and family for anything and everything at any time of the year. And since my boyfriend is getting ready to graduate from high school, I thought that I could e-mail him one of the cards, but I'm not sure.:concern: :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've used any of the cards, so I actually forget what most of them were like, but I DO remember getting a kick out of them; so I can't wait to see them again either.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
The Card Section is still down!

:boo: I'm upset because I love the different muppet cards that are here, and I haven't been able to send any to anyone that I know! This has gone on too long for me! :boo: :rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree. I don't know quite what's up with the cards? There's something going on that had to do with a "formatting problem" or such, but it's been a while. :search:

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's has been a long while since i've seen them. Can't wait for them to come back up. I always sent people those on their birthdays and all the holidays. Oh by the way Jamie have you ever thought of doing any new ones too?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A Little MC History

It's has been a long while since i've seen them. Can't wait for them to come back up. I always sent people those on their birthdays and all the holidays. Oh by the way Jamie have you ever thought of doing any new ones too?
I proposed some ideas when I had the time a while back. They would have contained nice actual images of Muppets an/or been Flash ecards with either photographic images or drawn art along the lines of the Muppet Central error message featured here. I also proposed extracting (after getting appropriate permissions of course) Smig's graphics and adding a slight animated element in Flash where names and greetings could also be added. That would have been a big undertaking that I no longer have the time at my disposal. It would be an interesting idea for the future. All this was pitched a few times since joining the staff in 2001 but other higher priority projects were in play.

If time permits in the future I would love to make at least one Flash ecard per holiday section as a test to gage popularity. It's still all far fetched at this point. Just getting the classic cards back online would be fantastic. :wink: