Your Thoughts: New Mailing List

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since our server move last month, our mailing list has been down. We've now configured new mailing list software and we'll begin sending out mailings again soon with news announcements, collectible reviews and more. If you're not yet on the list you may want to consider joining.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/list/index.shtml

Feel free to sign up and unsubscribe multiple addresses. Basically, try out the new system and let me know if you experience any problems. If you do test it, let me know your e-mail provider. I especially want AOL users to test this since AOL can be very picky about newsletters. After you choose to subscribe or unsubscribe, the system takes you to some generic pages, I'll update these but I just want to have you guys help me test this on a lot of domains before we send out our first mailing with the new system.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do we need to re-register, Phil, if we were already on the last mailing list?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do we need to re-register, Phil, if we were already on the last mailing list?
No you do not need to re-register. The old addresses were saved and imported. Also you'll receive these mailings if you've checked the "Receive Muppet Central Mailings" option in your forum control panel.

If you want to unsubscribe you'll have to use the link above and uncheck the "Receive Muppet Central Mailings" option if you have a forum profile with the same e-mail address.