• Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Yes! Today is the last day to vote! Somebody needs to vote so it is not a tie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back at Muppet Jail.
Officer Octopus: Here's your bread and water. Now you two keep waiting, a call from the newly elected Muppet president will be forthcoming and you'll be set free then. So make yourselves comfortable in there and let the voting process finish.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Uh-oh, Grover is losing. Hey people. Vote Grover. He real good guy. It the right decision.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Vell... I sincerely vish Grover the best of luck in catching up to Dr. Honeydew's lead in the polls.

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin Announcer: And now, it's time for another dose of Bunsen Space Hospital. Please remember - VOTE BUNSEN! (Or your preferred candidate)

*Todays episode begins on an island of Space Penguins, where Dr Bunsen and Beaker are treating those who cannot afford private health care. *

Beaker: Meeeep Meeeee Meeep Mee Mee

Dr Bunz: Whats that Beaker? The penguin patient is waving his arms around? Maybe he's flipped !

* Dr Bunz prepares a Penguin nose bandage *

Penguin Patient: Erm Doc, what ya gonna do with that?

Dr Bunz: I'm going to put it on your bill !

2nd Penguin Patient: Dr, after i have this operation will i be able to walk again?

Dr Bunz: Of course you will, don't talk t-waddle.

*scene fades as an announcers voice emerges from nowhere*

Penguin Announcer: Tune in next season for more corny jokes about foot corns in Bunz In Spaaaaaaaaaace (Hospital).

*thunderous applause*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: *falls over* *waves white flag* You doctor Honeydew, have won! I am so tired!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *rushes Bunsen to the white house via taxi service, shattering the front door and screeching to a stop in the oval office* Did you want me to stop, or what?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Jail cell door swings open, admitting Bo and Vibs their freedom after trying to tamper with the 2007 Muppet Presidential elections.

Congrats to Dr. Honeydew... I guess. Have fun running your little Kermit Green House. The rest of us are going back to the real world now.
*Camera crew pans back to reveal that this presidential elections thing was just an elaborate reality TV show game concept, and now that there's a winner, we don't need to keep up the charade any longer.

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin Announcer (Gold Tuxedo Variant) And now, ladies and gentleman, here he is, the man of the moment, the legend, the saviour of Muppet Central .... your officially elected Muppet President 2007, heeeeeere's President Bunz !

* rapterous standing ovation in the White House reception area. Bobo (head of Secret Squirrel Service) stands guard *

President Bunz: Thank you one and all. *composes self* My fellow Muppet Centralians. Thank you, for electing me your Muppet President. As your President, i feel my first duty should pay tribute to our furry friend, Mr Grover ..... *pins furry badge on his furry chest*, now Vice President Grover. It has been a privledge to campaign alongside you. I'd also like to thank Chief Of Staff Beauregard, Secretary Of State Bean Bunny, and all other candidates, campaign managers and relevant Penguin or Chicken helpers.

* Red phone rings - intercom "President Bunz - George Bush is on line one, Tony Blair on line 2, Bill Gates on MSN. They need your help" *

President Bunz: Not now Sally-Anne, my cheerleading personal assistant. Me and my Muppet friends need to PAAAAAAAARRRRTYYYY!

*curtain goes up to reveal indoor Jacuzzi area, brand new non-soggy Britney cut-outs (Josie and Pussycat cut-outs for the Count), cocktails, free food and a night of free performances by The Electric Mayhem, and Johnny Fiama (With Sal on the Sax), plus a special rendition of Mahna Mahna by none of than the Pussycat Dolls - broadcast live on MC Radio. *

Pepe: Ummm Hola President Big Bunz. I am not seeing these penguins in their frilly dresses doing the cha cha cha. You promised the tutus hokay?

President Bunz: Here they come Pee Pee, here they come. Thank you Muffet fans one and all!

:zany: :zany: :zany: < VICTORY CHA CHA CHA