"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
They answered my dad's and mine too. ^_^

Oh was yours the question that Craig rambled about and prompted Gonzo to say "Is this leading into a question?" Sweet.

ploobis

Reaction score
They answered my dad's and mine too. ^_^

Oh was yours the question that Craig rambled about and prompted Gonzo to say "Is this leading into a question?" Sweet.
Yes it was! :smile: :concern:

Gonzo and Dave were hilarious at the panel discussion! :smile:

What was your question that they answered?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
"What was it like shooting the big finale scene from the first Muppet Movie with over 250 Muppet characters?"
There are two threads in the Classic Muppets folder (both sticky's, at least for now) that talk about what it was like. Because of this, I would have rather aksed what it was like working on the wedding scene from The Muppets Take Manhattan.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yes it was! :smile: :concern:

Gonzo and Dave were hilarious at the panel discussion! :smile:

What was your question that they answered?
I asked if Elmo hurt Kevin's voice, which was really surprising that he could witstand three hours of Elmo.

My dad asked that one "Why do the Muppet parodies of songs always sound so much better than the original".

And that's a good question Minor Muppets, I'm sorry they didn't get to it.

ploobis

Reaction score
I asked if Elmo hurt Kevin's voice, which was really surprising that he could witstand three hours of Elmo.

My dad asked that one "Why do the Muppet parodies of songs always sound so much better than the original".

And that's a good question Minor Muppets, I'm sorry they didn't get to it.
Oh yeah, That was a great question! That was one of my favorite things about the Muppets. I love when the Muppets cover other people's songs!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Fantastic video, definitely the best put up. Sorry my camera kept making noise during it. :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, does this sound great. Can't believe I missed this. Is there any chance of this kind of thing happening again? I.E., was it a one-time thing or is it a touring event?