Question About Sesamstraat

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I agree; this whole new set that looks like the inside of a box full of building blocks is just... I can't even describe it...

ISNorden

Reaction score
American Sesame Street looks more abstract than it did in the 80s and 80s; the letters and numbers scattered around the neighborhood, the bright primary colors, and the cutout geometric shapes near Big Bird's nest make the set feel more like a day-care center than a street. I wonder if all the SS productions worldwide are evolving in a less realistic direction?

Pino

Reaction score
An other fun thing to know about the two new Muppets is that the Hare will take a kind of Kermit the Reporter rol!
Maybe he will answer the longtime question why did that chicken cross the road :wink:

Pino

Reaction score
About the abstraction of this sesamestreet... now they have a great oppertunity to make some toy of it.. Wooden blocks (or plastic) and a kind of playhouse thing.... I love to buy that for my child!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Wait...wait...So the American "Stepford" thing we have has since the launch of Tickle Me Elmo has turned into that abstract thing? Good heaven, it's even worse than I thought! Not only did they remove some of the good characters and ruin some of the veteran ones that stayed on, but they changed the set so horribly that it's not even a "Street" anymore.