I won't be posting anymore...

BEAR

Reaction score
So long, Alex. I hope to see you here again.

I completely understand that "real life" takes over. It's been happing to me quite a lot lately, but I always find my way back. I can't imagine myself ever leaving MC for good. My frequency just may be thinned out at times. I was away doing a show for 3 months during the holidays and was unable to be online a lot, but now that the show and Christmas is over, I am hoping to get back into the swing of MC on a somewhat normal basis again.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Alex, sweetie, I know you talked about limiting your time online. But please know I'm always available to talk whenever you need to. MC won't be the same without you. I hope you return soon!:smile:

I LOVE YOU!:flirt:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey Alex, we sure will miss your round these parts. But I understad. I hope all goes well and that we won't be completely void of you visiting us every now and then. Bye Chum.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So sorry you have to leave Alex. :frown:

I wish you all the very best of luck and hope you're back again soon.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh alex i am so sorry that you are not going to be here that is really sad we are going to be missed and i am going to miss you .

i hope that you can come back soon .:smile: :wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The Slug is gone with the wind...

Hey guys...

For the one or two of you who may care...I have decided to leave MC. Permanantly. For good.:cry:

I've been thinking long and hard about this lately, and...well...I need to go. I've had a wonderful run here, but the slug has taken up enough space with his nonsensical ramblings and whatnot.

So...goodbye to everyone. I enjoyed the ride.

:/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? Not the slug! *Wails uncontrollably. I'm losing friends left and right here lately. This has to stop! Leach, you're one of my buddies... MST3K and causing general havoc in some of the threads with Alex and Claudia. You're now gonna break up the team? Man, this is turning out to be a cruel April Fools Day. I curse the Joker for all of this and will hunt him down with Batman vengeance. Slug, if this is for reals, then know you can always drop me a message via PM or at my addy.

*Muffin cannon salute.