I won't be posting anymore...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This thread has been renewed. Mainly because I was trying to connect several other threads saying the same thing to it and the old thread of this got lost into a now deleted thread. Oops.

This thread is here two-fold: because some folks are going into military, or moving to places where there is no internet; there are also those folks who feel that it is necessary to bring drama into the forums to gain attention and have folks beg them to stay on board.

Muppet Central does not represent or promote negativity so far as I'm concerned as it is nothing that was ever taught to us by anything Jim Henson was involved with.

Please stop posting the threads in every area of the forum. It is negative and is absolutely emoting a mood which Muppet Central does NOT represent, nor would Jim Henson approve.

I welcome you to stay around and be friendly with everyone; but, if you're going to go then just simply go. There is no need to make a big deal of it for attention and hope folks are going to beg you to stay.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Military? Wow, that came as a bit of a shock to me for some reason; probably 'cause no one's mentioned it before to my knowledge.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Military? Wow, that came as a bit of a shock to me for some reason; probably 'cause no one's mentioned it before to my knowledge.
But notice how many commercials about joining the military have surfaced in the past few years or so? Believe it or not, quite a few young people out there ARE joining the military.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, well then, yeah I see what you mean then, lol.