1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Java

Java Active Member

Have fun Ryan!
  2. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, we'll miss ya, Ry. Hope you have a great weekend! :)
  3. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Have fun dude!:)

Good luck on your move Mrs. P.;)
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, guess what? We're getting kicked out again, therefore we're having to move AGAIN. Don't know how long I'll be gone, or when I'll be back (I assume I MIGHT be at the library off and on until then).

So, in the immortal words of Henry Blake, abyssinia!
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Awwww man, that's too bad, Snowthy! I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes ok with the move and everything... and we'll miss you while you're gone!
  6. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Aw Snowth! I hope things work out. Come back soon!
  7. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Snowth, I am so sorry, man. Take it easy, and hope to hear from you soon!:)
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh... Snowthy, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you come back to us soon my friend! Miss ya already! :(
  9. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Snnooowwtthhh...

;-;
  10. Java

Java Active Member

Snowth, you'll be in my thoughts. Take care and stay safe.
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Good luck Snowth matey. **big hugs**

On a lighter note, I'll be back around.
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*blink* It's like we can't have both of you here at the same time or something. :p *Hugs* Welcome back boss.
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, here I am...

At the time being, we're stuck in a hotel, and although the hotel has wireless internet access, I DON'T have a wireless card in my laptop, so, as predicted, here I am at the library.

Don't know how long this will last though (I'm betting for another six months or so... that's about average for us.

Well anyway, I'm okay for right now, and so is Tommie. Been managing to keep myself busy, though, what with the new sitcom I'm developing - I already finished the script for the pilot episode last night.
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Snowthy, I'm thinking of you buddy and I miss you. I hope everything works out real soon. (((HUGS)))
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh wow, Snowthy. I'm really glad you seem to be handling it pretty well. Hang in there!
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Snoooooooooooooooooooooooowth!

*ahem*

Snowthy?
  17. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I hope things will go back to normal for you soon, D'Snowth and good luck with your new sitcom.
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you Snowthers. I hope things settle down very soon for you and your family and Tommie as well. :)
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Snowthy...sorry things aren't going so great right now.:( Hope you're back soon.
  20. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

*Sniffles*

Hope you come back soon.