Best TV Show Ever!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? That's awesome! I do that with my own little films. :smile:
Seriously? That's AWESOME! I wish I knew how I could capture video onto my computer, that way I could shoot some stuff with my puppet, and then later add laugh tracks to them.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sesame Street. I think it is, truly, the greatest television show ever. It appeals to all ages, it's clever, it's funny without being stupid or rude, and it's just an all-around creative marvel.

The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock also rank up there of course. Along with The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Animaniacs, Saturday Night Live, and many, many others that I can't think of right now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know that Frasier uses laugh tracks form the classic age of television on their show. You'll hear laughing for The Dick Van Dike shoe, I Love Lucy, Etc. on the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What do you think is the Best TV Show Ever? What show have you watched that you have loved. Mine are:

The Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park
Flintstones
Jetsons
The Muppet Show
The Suite life of Zack and Cody
Hannah Montana

Had me up until the last two.... I feel they belong on the opposite end of the Spectrum...

I will say, The best shows are
I love Lucy
Honeymooners
Ed Sullivan... stuff like that.

But as for personal best

The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
Monty Python's Flying Circus (except the "Golden age of Ballooning" episode)
Saturday Night live (until the late 90's anyway)
Animaniacs
The Bullwinkle Show
The Simpsons
The Flintstones
Kinnikuman (sorry, folks, I have to put him on there)
Inspector Gadget
Seinfeld
The Ren and Stimpy SHow (first 2 seasons of the original with John K.)
Get Smart
Taxi

travellingpat

Reaction score
Taxi is a great show....Tony Danza, Danny DeVito, Judd Hirsch, and Andy Kaufman really make it a classic...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know that Frasier uses laugh tracks form the classic age of television on their show. You'll hear laughing for The Dick Van Dike shoe, I Love Lucy, Etc. on the show.
Um, wasn't The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy shot in front of live audiences?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Oh jeez how could i forget about christopher lloyd, one of the greatest comic actors of our time! my bad! and carol kane as well

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then how could Frasier have "laugh tracks" from I Love Lucy and The Dick Van Dyke Show if they were shot in front of a live audience?

*Thinks for a minute*

Oh wait... okay, I think William was fooling around with me.