International skits on Youtube...

Erine81981

Reaction score
One of Oofnik's relitves looks like he lives on Sesame Street. It's the one that looks like an grandpa Oofnik. The background looks like 123 Sesame Street. Pretty funny. Thanks for that Warrick.
Also cool about the Sesame Tree episode. Pretty neat stuff. Glad to see that everyone all over the world are able to see older Bert and Ernie skits.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
ok so it's not on youtube, but the official website for the French co-production 5, rue Sesame has two full episodes if you click the link for videos. there's also games on the other links.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
ok so it's not on youtube, but the official website for the French co-production 5, rue Sesame has two full episodes if you click the link for videos. there's also games on the other links.
1. YEAHHAHAH! I love the France 5 website
2. YEAHAHAHAH! I am so glad I speak French
3. YEHAHAHAHA! Sesame!:insatiable:

Drtooth

Reaction score
someone posted an episode of Sesame Tree--it's got the Northern Ireland muppets and also a classic bert & ernie skit :smile:

part 1
part 2
I am really loving that big goofy Purple monster guy. And I just love the pronounciation of "grips" (I'm part Irish... therefore, I can make fun)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
That was really funny, esp. the Cookie bit.

I am really loving that big goofy Purple monster guy. And I just love the pronounciation of "grips" (I'm part Irish... therefore, I can make fun)
Lol. *Makes self proud of Irish heritage, Even though I am more Scottish* That was really quite a strange show, different to what I expected.

I swear I must have like, no downloads left cause I've seen 3 episodes of SST today online, and an hour long doco on my favourite band.