Jim Henson's "City Critters" Figures

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
No problem Count. Knowing your love for the palisades action figures, I figured you would be all about these little Critters.

I am waiting for the same answers you are . . . the ToyTokyo.com website has a lot of their figures online for sale. Even the old Holiday Rizzo, so I would be kinda suprised if they don't offer the Henson Critters online for sale at some point.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am adding these to my ever-growing wish list, now that there's confirmation of these Critters originating from Jim Henson's conceptual drawings. Remember before the Palisades' figures - when Henson/Muppet items were hard to come by? Times have changed! :flirt:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
WOW! I want these sooooooo bad!
I must know how much each one costs and how large they are?

tomahawk

Reaction score
Great. They were blind boxed at SDCC, now you can buy the set.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Toy Tokyo was selling them at their booth for $7.00 each, blind boxed. If you purchased one you got a coupon good for a free Skrump toy from the Henson booth

DTWolf

Reaction score
I too would like to know how big these are. Before I'd commit $60 I'd have to know roughly what size each one is.

And ToyTokyo.com needs to get its act together. Their page featuring this product offers only the most minimal description--not the size of the figures, not where these designs came from (i.e., Jim Henson's drawings), no hint of when these will be available. And as best I can tell there's no way to guess what the shipping cost will be until you order, which does not inspire confidence. Sorry, this is 2007, I expect more from a web store.