Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

Grover

Reaction score
Episode 4137 was terriffic and I enjoyed seeing Telly, Baby Bear and Abby Cadabra being paired up that was neat. Hopefully we'll see Abby Cadabra paired up with other regular characters The Count, Ernie, Bert, Grover, and Cookie Monster. I was suprised not seeing an "Elmos Word" segment this time but, it was a nice change of pace.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really? When was the other time?
That's just it. I can't remember and it was so long ago, but I promise you that they did do this before. I posted about it a while back when they did it. I know nobodies gonna believe me about thing, but it's such a blur with them showing three season at a time and then they quit rearing certain episodes from them after a certain amount of time. But I'm 100% sure of it.

But I love Telly spazzing out today and his ranting! Especially about Abby taking them to court and suing them, LOL! I also love the line Grover said to the Broken Letting A When he goes, "Do you know how annoying you are!" Too funny! Oh yeah! love how in the story "Scram Moon", Gordon was playing the moon! LOL!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
But I love Telly spazzing out today and his ranting! Especially about Abby taking them to court and suing them, LOL!

Now that was the Classic Telly that I remember seeing in each SS show. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But I love Telly spazzing out today and his ranting! Especially about Abby taking them to court and suing them, LOL!
Oh yeah, that was funny!

ABBY: (Pops in) Hi!
TELLY: (Shocked) STOP GRILLING US ABBY!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Now that was the Classic Telly that I remember seeing in each SS show. :smile:
I was thinking the same thing. Telly did seem more nuerotic than he had been the past few seasons. So Barkley did appear? I missed the "Wanda the Word Fairy" sketch. I guess I'll have to pay better attention.

Wall, Prairie was just pointing out that some people say it differently, and maybe Somebody who is death can pick that fact up.
Hmmm. I haven't really thought of that, but they did the same thing on the captioning for Bobby's World. Some people pronounced the name GEN er ric and some pronounced it gen ER ic, but it was spelled the same way. But it's food for thought. I have a cousin who is hearing impaired so I wonder if he thinks of these things.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do see what you mean, though.

But I think when you give the street story a little more air time like that, it really gives the characters a wider range to be themselves!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well since everyone loved today's episode i can't say enough but "WOW!"

I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! *jumping up and down*

I normaly don't jump around when i'm writing but i'm loving every bit of it. I could not get that there was not Elmo's World today. When i saw Oscar and Slimey i thought is Elmo's World coming on after them or what? Then when i saw that they spread the storyline out through out the whole episode i paused (since i have DVR for DishNetwork) i went and told my mom (even tho she really wouldn't care) but did it anyways. I really hope to see other's episodes like this. I really do. And if anyone has noticed that when the theme is playing. You can see Ernie and Bert in their apartments but it's blue other then their other one. Wonder if they moved or if they repaited it. Can't wait to see if there is some new Ernie and Bert's even tho i would watch any old reruns. But man i can't keep talking about this episode. :smile: :big_grin:

Muppet Dude said:
But it could lead to a future appearance of our favorite strong unibrowed monster!
Edit: Oh and when i saw the Zoe and Herry song i was so happy to. I love Herry and would love to see him make a come back. Good going my unibrowed monster friend. Thanks for that word Muppet Dude.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And if anyone has noticed that when the theme is playing. You can see Ernie and Bert in their apartments but it's blue other then their other one. Wonder if they moved or if they repaited it.
Actually, if you look VERY carefully, you can tell that they're just super-imposed infront on a blue apartment interior, as the Ernie and Bert bit you're seeing there is that game where Ernie would play beats on his drums, and have Bert repeat them (buh-dum-bum-ching).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. Now for my comments on today's show. I'm actually watching as we speak. I'm glad they got a Bert and Ernie sketch in today. I realize that was a repeat from a few years ago, but it's good that they haven't forgotten about those two. The highlight of today's show was "Meal or No Meal." Cookie Monster was great with his role as the baker. Plus, I really liked the end.

Sadie: Who can eat 100 cookies?

Sadie, do you really need an answer there. Cookie Monster never lets us down. :smile:

So far not much else was too exciting. I haven't caught Abby yet, so I wonder if they'll have an ep without her this season. I'm also waiting to see whether or not they'll have and "Elmo's World." I'lll have to write more later on.