Without Love

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason... I like Luna already. Looking forward to the climactic confrontation. Post more please!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 17

"Woah!" The entire group was transported to Dimentio's own world, known as Dimention D. Luna's magic was a little off, and they ended up coming down upside down from a portal, thus landing on top of each other.
"I've had softer landings, but I guess that will do." Misty said, brushing herself off, then surveyed the surroundings.

The world of Dimention D had a strange look to it. It was as if it was a room with light green walls and green patterns on it that looked like vines. There was something strange in the middle of it. It was two long, thick metal poles. One of them had a strange shape on it, a shape that looked simular to Orbulon.

"Well, would you look at that." Kikit said.
"What is it?" Strong Sad asked.
"I only thought that these were in outer space!" Luna said. "I knew Dimmie had rift-flipping powers, but I never knew he could do this!"
"Maybe he got a helper from the bathroom." Zoot said, which ended up getting some stares from the others.
"Anyways, how do we get in?" Misty asked.
"Well, as far as I can remember, the only way to get in is to place someone in that's the same shape of that strange outline in it, and it will open, then you just take them out, and a door is there!" Luna said.
"Well, who can we use?" Lips asked.

The gang thought about it, until their thoughts were interrupted by Orbulon talking on the phone.

"Yep, mom. I'm living my life. I live alone on the beach, and no one cares that I walk around naked and-" Orbulon was interrupted by the stares the others were giving him. "Um, gotta go mom. Can I help you guys?"
"Grab him!" Misty called out, and the gang took hold of him and placed him in the slot, then took him out.

Suddenly, a green outline formed in the middle of the two metal bars. They soon formed into the shape of a door, and solified.

"It worked!" Strong Sad called out.
"I can feel it!" Floyd said. "I know that Jester-boy's on the other side of the door!"
"Like, you can feel the power of it?" Janice asked.
"No, someone's playing 'Changes' on the other side of the door." Floyd said.
"Anyways, let's go get him!" Misty called out.
"WAIT!" Orbulon called out.
"What is it, Orby?" Kikit asked.
"I have to go potty real badly!" Orbulon said.
"Just great." Dr. Teeth muttered.
"If you find a strange looking floaty thing in there that can flip rifts, will you give him to me?" Zoot called out as Orbulon ran into the bathroom. "But of course, I'm an idiot."
"And your also a musician." Strong Sad added. "So with that added:"
"I'm still an idiot!" Zoot happily said.
"Zoot, like, have you been eating my lipstick again?" Janice asked.
"Maybe." Zoot simply said.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I liked the chapter.
Never read Zoot talking so much though, but uh...seems he is finaly getting very talkative. The progressing of the story shows that.

Who knew he had a sense of humor...

XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Personally, I would've gone for "Green Door".
*Chorus of groans.

Good job Maddie... Post more please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Am I? Hadn't noticed. Then again, it might explain the fake cartoon neck ruffle I have growing around my own.
*Toots hornlike nose at Claudia and goes off to read next thread.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 18

"I'm back." Orbulon said, as he went back to the group, and seeming a whole lot happier.
"You really needed that, huh?" Misty asked.
"Yep. I was holding it in for a while." Orbulon said.
"Um, you got something on you boot." Strong Sad said, pointing to Orbulon's foot.
"Oh. Thanks." Orbulon said, as he removed a piece of toilet paper of of his spiked boot.
"He changed it to 'Dance Magic'." Dr. Teeth said, with his head pressed to the door.
"Can we just forget about what he's listening to, or Orbulon's boots?" Floyd was definitally losing his paitence.
"Okay. Let's go!" Luna said, while opening the door.

What they saw inside was a room that would even frighten David Bowie himself. It was painted purple, but that could be barely seen, due to all the Bowie posters on the walls. Some of them were originals, some were copies, and others were just hastily drawn ones. The bedspread looked was solid white, save for a red and blue lightning bolt that Bowie had on the cover of his "Aladdin Sane" CD. Speaking of CDs, there were tons of them, including DVDs, action figures, and a burned copy of "Best of Bowie". The scariest part was on the bed. On it was a plush doll of David Bowie, but it almost looked like a Powerpuff Girls version of him. Smack in the middle of the room was Dimentio, who was sitting at a desk, writing a letter, and reading it while he did.

"Dear Jess, AKA PuppyLuver,

Thank you dearly for burning me that "Best of Bowie" CD. I'll repay you at sometime by making you one of my special cakes. I know how you just adore cleaning up after me. I can't wait to see what clever trick I shall come up with next. Aslo, karaoke night is still on.

Staying magical,
Dimentio" He wrote and read. "I'll send that to her sometime."
"Too bad we're sending you to your sudden doom!" Zoot called out.
"Five bucks." Nurse Tounges said to Lips, who fished out some money.
"W-what are you guys doing here?" Dimentio nervously asked.
"Why don't you ask me?" Misty said.
"Oh, um, Misty. Long time no see." Dimentio said, with pure fear in his voice.
"Attack!" Misty called out, and lunged at him, but he warped out of the way.
"How do we defeat someone that can dissapear from our attacks?" Misty asked.
"We'll use surprise and conquer!" Dr. Teeth said.
"We'll rip him limb from limb!" Floyd said.
"We're using suprise and conquer!" Dr. Teeth argued.
"We're tearing him limb from limb!" Floyd argued back.
"There is a third option." Zoot said, as an organ played.
"There is?" Dr. Teeth and Floyd asked at the same time.
"Yes. It involves: murder." Zoot said, as he played an organ note on a keyboard.
"That's your option?" Floyd asked.
"No. You two had some so I wanted one." Zoot said. "Or did I?"
"Zoot, you're not helping!" Dr. Teeth called to him.
"I know the only way to defeat him." Luna said.
"What? What is it?" Kikit asked.
"I'll tell you." Luna said. "As soon as ZootyCutie posts the next chapter."