Plaza Sesamo DVD rips

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not sure, but then again, asking for downloads of actual episodes is pretty much pushing the boundries of legality.

unfortunately, there is little on Youtube from Plaza Sesamo. Just the theme song, and one Ernie and Bert skit (posted a hundred times).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Never seen it. But the reason it's posted so many times is that somehow people downloaded it and posted it back up. I don't know if it's to protest copywrite stuff, or just that they can get people to watch their channels or something, but it is MUNDO annoying.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've got plenty of episodes on VHS if you're interested.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd tape it myself and compile some of the skits, but my channel 66 (spanish channel) comes in extremely fuzzy.

Pino

Reaction score
I've got plenty of episodes on VHS if you're interested.
Is that the kind of Abelardo and Bodoque the grouch? like the 80's?
I have bought one on video but it doesnt play here in europe on a player :frown: Maybe you if they are the old ones you can burn them on DVD for me?
Please let me know what youve got?
Thanks!:confused:

jcnegron

Reaction score
bert and ernie skit

Well the reason why this skit has been posted a hundred times is because somebody dubbed the original video with some political jokes.

It didn't make me laugh, because in the video Bert does some swearing and they said that Ernie belongs to a certain political party (the party the creator of the video is against). I find it a contradiction that the dubber chose one of people's favorite character to make him belong to the party he opposes.

Anyway, I don't like this video, and I don't find it amusing people distorting the essence of other people's beloved characters. Even if I share his political standpoint.

The same guy, who is a professional voice-dubbing actor, released a previous and similar video with Barney the purple dinosaur, but The Barney's production company asked Youtube to take it off line.