Your Thoughts: 2007 MDA Telethon with the Muppets

Luke

Reaction score
Muppets still on now - PEPE IN HIS TUTU! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm angry now i went to sleep and missed half of it! :rolleyes:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Did I already miss it or will they be on later? Well, I have to work today anyway, so hopefully somebody could post a 'You Tube' clip of that. It's good that Pepe's back in the picture anyway. I'm worried that with Abby getting popular now, Pepe might have been forgotten. Lol.

Smiles

Reaction score
:frown: I stayed up 'till 3 'o clock than fell asleep. So I guess I missed it then... oh well, I hope someone posts something online.

Luke

Reaction score
They stopped about 2 and a half hours ago. Not sure whether there will be more as i didn't see Johnny and Sal, but might have just missed em. Rizzo and Pepe were hosting with a guy called Tom. They were in Tuxes, and at one point they were introducing a dance type act and Pepe came on in the tutu. The host later said the Muppets had gone now as they can only work so many hours what with the felt union.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
figures i miss the muppets...and i saw bear this morning...cute as always but those kids obviously had no clue who he was..sad really.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't expect most kids to know who Bear is. He hasn't been on weekday television in several years. There were rumors of Bear in the Big Blue House coming to PBS but that may have fell through. You would think Disney could find a home for the show somewhere.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Alright cool, so i think i got it all on tape......i doubt brians there otherwise they would have just had johnny and sal do it instead of pepe and rizzo

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
They don't know who is bear?
BEAR?
The adorable guy that sniffs you before saying "You smell nice!"
AWWW!

D: DANG!

That is like saying Kermit is blue!

Luke

Reaction score
Alright cool, so i think i got it all on tape......i doubt brians there otherwise they would have just had johnny and sal do it instead of pepe and rizzo
Can you (or anybody reading) get it up onto Youtube? It would be cool if someone could.