Your Thoughts: 2007 MDA Telethon with the Muppets

theprawncracker

Reaction score
can anyone get me an MP3 of this? :halo:
Oh my gosh that would be so insanely cool... :stick_out_tongue:

But anyway, I had set my TiVo to record the whole telethon... or so I thought, but I soon found out that it can only record in eight hour incraments, so I just got the first eight hours of the telethon. Bear was nice to see... but I wanted to see Rizzo and Pepe! :stick_out_tongue:

MWoO

Reaction score
Ooo. Nice. The amount of Muppets on Youtube is staggering. I'm glad this got posted. Will you be going through what you have a posting the rest of their appearances?

You've got to admire their work ethic. They were there for hours and did a rather nice finish. They were really on their game here.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I have to agree it was really cute and thanks for posting that! I'd love to see more of pepe and rizo!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my goooooosh! That was AWESOME! :excited: Thanks SO much for posting that, scarecroe! :big_grin:

mrsieve

Reaction score
The guitar Rizzo used looked like the one that came with the Janice figure.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Very very cute. Can someone put the Bear segment up as well?

Chipper

Reaction score
Pepe & Rizzo introduction on 2007 Telethon

I performed on the Jerry Lewis Telethon this year, and although I've done several tv appearances, I gotta tell you...I was STOKED that along with Tom Bergeron, Pepe & Rizzo were also on hand to introduce my spot. They were hysterical! After Tom mentioned my stage show in Lake Tahoe, Pepe adlibbed a nice confused statement about "Lake Taco?" And proceeded to make comments about how wonderful a whole "lake full of tacos" would be, etc...

I'm still a kid at heart because that was my favorite thing about doing the telethon this year. And my son thinks I'm a God of course because Pepe & Rizzo introduced my act. Yes! : )

Chipper

http://www.chipper.tv
http://www.myspace.com/chipperlowell

Smiles

Reaction score
scarcroe, I love you for posting that. What a high degree of awesome, I'm so upset I missed them!