Muppet Baby Memories

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
:sympathy: Hee. I loved Muppet Babies when I was younger. I used to have a Hasbro plush of Baby Rowlf too! (I don't have him anymore, but I have several other ones, including a couple of small plushes that came out a couple of years ago.)

I think my favourite episode was the one where Baby Rowlf lost his voice. The little song number though....MAN! Baby Rowlf has a pretty psychedelic imagination! I also loved when Gonzo thought Baby Rowlf swallowed his piano:

Gonzo: *looks down Baby Rowlf's throat* Hmm. I see a couple of organs, but I don't see any pianos!

*Gonzo closes Baby Rowlf's mouth* It's an open and shut case..

*other Babies groan and throw pillows at him*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cute! Now I see where Rowlf got his Vet's Hospital jokes from...

BEAR

Reaction score
Muppet Babies was a fun show. Too bad it's not on TV anymore, even in reruns. I think Baby Rowlf and Baby Fozzie were always my favorites. I always looked forward to the musical numbers they all did and some of the parodies too. Remember when Kermit pretended to be Illinois Smith (as opposed to Indiana Jones)?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I remember the episode where Fozzie decides to give up comedy, because Piggy gave him an "F" for not being funny. They're arguing about whether any of Fozzie's jokes are funny.

Fozzie: They are so!

Piggy: THEY ARE NOT!

Kermit: Uh, why don't you tell Nanny a joke and let her decide?

Fozzie: Ok, what's the difference between an orange?

Nanny: Go ahead, Fozzie, finish the joke.

Fozzie: It is finished, that's the joke!

Piggy: See, Nanny?

Nanny: Uh, hmm mm, that was very good Fozzie...

Fozzie: It's ok, Nanny, you don't have to laugh. I guess Piggy was right. I'm not funny.

Nanny: Don't worry Fozzie, with a little practice, I'm sure you can be a great comedian.

Fozzie: Yeah...sure, Nanny.

Awww! :embarrassed:
Oh MY this is one of my favetite memeries of the show is this diololge oh my goodness so great .

I really love it , thank you for posting this .

i have another favetite memeroy that is the show where miss piggy gets chicken poxs and everyone misses her awwwwwww that is so great in that show, they also do swan lake , i love to lisen to that classical meledy when ever i get the chance .

It was perfect for the muppet babies though because of Miss Piggy always wanting to be proper and all .

Jacquelyn

Reaction score
One of my favorites was one where Gonzo was going Troll hunting...it might have been the episode where the police officer brought the parrot who was saying mean things and the babies thought it was each other...or maybe they thought it was Gonzo haha I think I'm confusing two episodes. Anyway I love Gonzo packing his backpack for the Troll Hunt, he brought batteries and pick up sticks among other things and since then I have packed flashlights and pick up sticks and stuff and gone troll hunting myself. In fact I have a binder full of drawings of trolls and made- up facts correspondign to them. Good times. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I loved the episode where they imagined going to the Fair. It was a very simple episode...but I loved it! They had imaginations of the fair, and then imagination within the imagination, and then even imagination within the imagination of the imagination! Yet is wasn't confusing. I think. *collapses*

dinoboy

Reaction score
the only joke that baby Fozzie told that my sister said that she liked was this.
What do you get when you put chocolate pudding in your mother's shoes? Give up, you get a spanking. Wake Waka Waka.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I forgot about that one , LOL hope DVDs will be out soon or blu rays wish iTunes would get them would love to see them re run somewhere remember the short rerun on Disney jr wish it would happen again

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I remember an episode about penguins or something watching a movie clip, and then a blimp passes by and they yell "George Washington!" Does anyone know what episode that was?