Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Master Replicas just announced on there forum that they will be putting up a list of new products up for next year in about two weeks or so. I cannot wait to see if the Pig herself made it and anything other Muppet related item. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
At master Replicas website. I wonder how the sales are going with Animal?

drudo

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw in my two cents that I agree wholeheartedly with the general consensus that Scooter would be a great addition to the poser lineup!
I really hope he ends up getting made somewhere down the line, and the sooner the better.

Still, I'll be most happy when I finally have Gonzo, Fozzie and (here's hoping it actually does happen) Piggy to go along with my Kermit.

Further down the line I would really like to see Rowlf and perhaps Bunsen and Beaker...though if money weren't an issue I'd gladly have pretty much any one they'd bother to make!

I also agree with the thought that Sesame Street posers would be great, mainly for the sake of Bert and Ernie!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The new Master Replicas newsletter is out with the list of products for 2008. For the Muppets, they say:

• Set of 5 "Muppets Moments" Figurines -- feat. The Electric Mayhem Band
• Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet

I don't know if it was just an oversight, but note the absence of the Gonzo, Piggy and Rizzo Photo Puppets.

I also don't know what the "figurines" are, but I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
The new Master Replicas newsletter is out with the list of products for 2008. For the Muppets, they say:

I don't know if it was just an oversight, but note the absence of the Gonzo, Piggy and Rizzo Photo Puppets.

I also don't know what the "figurines" are, but I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

I am going to ask Terry if Piggy and Rizzo are still in the mix. I got to send him a e-card anyways...might as well ask. :wink:

Bear Man

Reaction score

I guess since Gonzo has already been released for pre-order that's the reason he's not mentioned?

Great to see that Fozzie is still on the cards, although the fact Piggy and Rizzo aren't mentioned suggest this line isn't doing all that well - I just hope that Gonzo and Animal's sales hit enough critical mass for MR to make the investment in Fozzie.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It doesn't mean the line is not doing well. Amy told us last week that they are only going to be putting up what they have on the board so far. There is more items coming as well. This is not the full line-up for next year. So let's just hold on till we actually know what's coming and what's not.