Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Looks like that means Fozzie is a almost a cert for release. Good news there! :smile:
Do we know if Terry's Fozzie prototype has been sent to China yet?

Telly

Reaction score
I honestly can't stop myself from looking and smiling at the pictures of his Fozzie protoype he has on Facebook! :smile: :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Al I know is his pre-order is for the Spring....and I canno wait. I am going to use my tax return to get him. So there is no wories there. I will have the money before I get him. It would be nice if they did not use that big rubber tongue like they did on Animal. I may be having to change that one too. :embarrassed:

Telly

Reaction score
I'm really starting to want a Robin photo replica and he's not even one of my top 10 favorite Muppets! I think it's from watching A Muppet Family Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
More and more over time, I'm starting to really want a Dr. Teeth replica. :big_grin: He really would be an awesome addition and other than the ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENTLY-PRODUCED EXQUISITE Palisades Line-up, he's never been done any justice! He's another great classic character.

That said, I really, really (selfishly) want this line to continue until we see incarnations of EVERY SINGLE CLASSIC CHARACTER!. I'm already working out a Plan B and contemplating commissioning someone to create any character that falls by the wayside (MR take note, as long as you keep making, I'mma gonna keep buying!).

Roughneck

Reaction score
More and more over time, I'm starting to really want a Dr. Teeth replica. :big_grin: He really would be an awesome addition and other than the ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENTLY-PRODUCED EXQUISITE Palisades Line-up, he's never been done any justice! He's another great classic character.

That said, I really, really (selfishly) want this line to continue until we see incarnations of EVERY SINGLE CLASSIC CHARACTER!. I'm already working out a Plan B and contemplating commissioning someone to create any character that falls by the wayside (MR take note, as long as you keep making, I'mma gonna keep buying!).

I agree one hundred percent with every single word

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The more MR commission, the more impressive they will all look posed together. I personally can't wait to see the line grow!

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I remember seeing this type of dicussion for the Palisades figures when they first started and I was thinking "This is a ridiculous thread, there is NO WAY there will ever be a Dr. Phil Van Neuter action figure, you guys are crazy..."

So I will bite my tongue this time.

As with the Palisades figures, I'll buy the Muppets if they look right, but given the rather more significant price point, I will probably either just stick with Kermit only, or if they get the "nose issues" etc. resolved I would buy:

Kermit
Gonzo
Fozzie
Beaker
Bunsen

Anything beyond that becomes a serious space/money/marital issue...