What Movie are you Currently Watching?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing Avatar.

Really interesting and original story, nice eye-catching visual effects and animation.

Sure was LONG though. Like three hours.

Pork

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing Avatar.
Really interesting and original story, nice eye-catching visual effects and animation.
Really? You didn't think the story was extremely similar to something like Pocahontas? It didn't seem that original to me.

I've just seen Princess and the Frog, I thought it was Awesome!

Kiki

Reaction score
Really? You didn't think the story was extremely similar to something like Pocahontas? It didn't seem that original to me.

I've just seen Princess and the Frog, I thought it was Awesome!
Ah! I have yet to see that. :big_grin: But I have seen Avatar and I totally agree with you about the plot. As much as I enjoyed seeing it, I found it a teeny-weeny bit weak, not to mention unoriginal as I also made the comparisons to Pocahontas. =/ But the way it was done... amazing. The effects were quite gorgeous, esp. the night scenes with the neon plants and such, real eye-candy. The designs were aweosme, too. But again, I gree with you about the plot.

Pork

Reaction score
Ah! I have yet to see that. :big_grin: But I have seen Avatar and I totally agree with you about the plot. As much as I enjoyed seeing it, I found it a teeny-weeny bit weak, not to mention unoriginal as I also made the comparisons to Pocahontas. =/ But the way it was done... amazing. The effects were quite gorgeous, esp. the night scenes with the neon plants and such, real eye-candy. The designs were aweosme, too. But again, I gree with you about the plot.
Aargh! you need to see it!

And yeah, the effects in Avatar were awesome, I think that's why I didn't notice the quite un-original story line until I saw it again. Cause the first time I was so distracted by the fancy looking plans and spinning flying lizzards that I just didn't really notice.

I've just watched Minority Report. it's interesting, not my favourite, but not bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I haven't seen Pocahontas in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, so I don't even remember much of it.

Okay, so yeah... not original.

And very long.

One perk? One of the guys from Dodgeball is in it... THAT was my favorite movie, lol, yet he was a retard in Dodgeball, while in this movie he was the practical, somewhat play-it-safe kind.

Pork

Reaction score
Just watched Lilo and Stitch, haven't seen that movie since it was on at the cinemas.

And also watched Enchanted, it's alright, quite hilarious.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I watched the Muppet Movie with my grandma, she loved it since she always watched the muppet show when she was younger