What was your first Fraggle Rock episode?

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey Folks'

What was the first episode of Fraggle Rock you ever saw?

I remember my first episode of Fraggle Rock as a kid. The first episode of the Fraggles I ever saw was the "Uncle Matt's Discovery" episode.

What was your first episode? :excited: :smirk:

Ploobis

Java

Reaction score
I wish I could remember. I mostly just remember being aware of the Fraggles and how great they were. It's the same with TMS for me too.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The first episode I ever remember seeing was when they try and capture the moon. I remember it being quite sad at the time. Fraggle Rock was always very heartfelt rather than just funny.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
My first Fraggle Rock episode is the Fraggles was tied up in the old fraggles dungeon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What was the first episode on the "Dance your cares away DVD?" I think it was that. or Boober Gorg. I forget.

My true first one was the first episode of the cartoon series, but that doesn't count.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I actually have pretty vague memories of Fraggle Rock, though I know I watched it. But I seem to remember that I used to have the very first episode on tape. I always recalled Gobo saying to Mokey, "I'll tell ya, Mokey, when you're wrong, you're really wrong!" Lol

The one I remember most clearly in probably the "Mean Genie" episode. I was sitting there in my living room absolutely traumatized by the end, lol. Thank goodness it all turned out well! lol

When I watched Fraggle Rock, it was always on the Disney Channel. And it's funny but around the same time I saw "Mean Genie", there was an episode of Kids Incorporated where one of the kids finds his own Genie. So I always ending up connecting the two episodes, lol. At one point the kid wishes he had a powerful voice and ends up singing Billy Joel's "Leave a Tender Moment Alone". Again, everytime I hear that song I always think of Fraggle Rock on the Disney channel, lol. Ah memories!

Pork

Reaction score
I watched first one on YouTube, yeah, hehe. It was one where boober was making soup and, hmm, I forget ther rest. OOPs.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The first Fraggle ep. I ever saw was the debut episode, when it originally premiered.

superboober

Reaction score
It would be hard to say, since I was 1 when it began, but the earlier episode I always remembered clearly was The Terrible Tunnel, so maybe it was that.

anytimepally

Reaction score
the first one.. my dad liked it even more than my sister and I did, so we never missed an episode :smile: