Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Idea for new Gonzo smiley

we can use this one for somebody who is being a little bit too nosey

I call it Gonzo's nose.

Tht's strange the top ) won't stay where I put it I wanted it too be over the lower one. (help)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Covers her nose*
Erm.
Sorry.
I AM A DANGER TO THE DAVE CLUB!

*Runs out of the room trying to shorten her nose*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Welcome back to the Dave thread! Be sure to leave any and all differences at the door, as we dance to the Dave-dave-dave kareoke cha-cha-cha.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true...

By the by, did Dave ever do anything for Sesame? (Watching it right now with my little bro and the thought just occurred to me)
Why yes he did! He played a Character named Mr. Between and Another one called "The Elephant Elevator Operator. I think he also played a few other muppet on the show, too. It was during the 29/93 season. I wonder why he left, though?

ploobis

Reaction score
I was really happy to finally meet Dave Goelz at the Muppets, Music & Magic event at the Cinema Arts Centre on the past August 11'th. It was the best day of my LIFE!

Dave is such a great, nice and hilarious guy! He shared with us some great stories at the Q&A sessions after the screenings and the panel discussion! He and Gonzo were great!

If anybody here besides me were there that day I'm sure that you will say the same thing!

:concern: :cool: :confused: