The Official "Office" Thread!

Teheheman

Reaction score
GREAT episode man, LOVED the part where Dwight was hammering the apple into the vending machine. Also loved that Holly is a major dork lol. But overall, not a bad way to kick the season off.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
What was that stuff he kept spraying all over the food? It was mildly funny before, but it KILLED me when he did it to the random fruits and vegetables he hammered into the vending machine.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What an AWESOME way to kick off the season! Kelly was HI-LARIOUS! And Creeeeed of course! I really, really like Holly and wish Michael wasn't so... DUMB! Gah! She's perfect for him! But the Dwight/Angela stuff had me rolling on the floor! ! ! Poor Andy though... it'll be VERY interesting to see how that turns out. I liked how they just showed part of each week--they had time to show a lot more stuff. Michael's goatee, the new receptionist, etc. But I think Phyllis stole the show in this one... Dwight pushing her out of a car to make her exercise... oh my GOSH! Where do they get this stuff? :stick_out_tongue:

Overall I thought it was a great episode and I think it's going to lead to a fantastic season!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I will say this... I was hoping for a bigger explosion when Holly revealed that she though Kevin was mentally challenged. Seems Dwight got off a LITTLE too easy on that one.

Though, I shudder to think of that sensitivity training Mike would have came up with...:insatiable:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I will say this... I was hoping for a bigger explosion when Holly revealed that she though Kevin was mentally challenged. Seems Dwight got off a LITTLE too easy on that one.

Though, I shudder to think of that sensitivity training Mike would have came up with...:insatiable:
Hahaha that's probably why the Dunder Mifflin workers avoided exploding the subject... they knew what Michael would do to them. :stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, it IS only the first episode of the season, you never know what's gonna happen. That might be the reason Holly gets out of the Scranton branch. Amy Ryan's only signed for 6 episodes.

Daniel

peyjenk

Reaction score
I forgot how much I like this show. :smile: Too funny!

I really like Holly... she's a good fit with the Scranton pack. I hope she gets to stick around.