Did the muppet babies ever air on Playhouse disney ?

muppet baby

Reaction score
i was looking at You tube recently and then i found that there was a clip of a rerun of the Muppet babies and in the coner of the sceen it had the logo for playhouse disny on there does anyone know what year or years they aired there on that station ?:confused:

I watch the disney offten and i have never seen Muppet babies on the satilte guide that is just crazy i hope that if they did air it in the past there that they could do it again .

Or if that was a mistake and i miss read that that maybe they would air some thime in the future on a regular baises .

i hope some one wiill have some answer on weather i was right or wrong about this .

This is going to drive me crazy.:crazy: The muppet Babies are my all time favetite cartoon and always will be . haha but really very true .

I want to tape them and have them on a recordable DVD for a while unil the box sets come out if they ever do .

the recordble DVD would be better than nothing and would last a while .

The last time that i saw them on satilite was before the DVD recarder came out and i had them on VHS but those are wore out looooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mr Devco

Reaction score
it played on normal disney for a short time and they also played in on Nickelodeon

muppet baby

Reaction score
it played on normal disney for a short time and they also played in on Nickelodeon
yes i remember that when it was on Nickelodeon, i wached them on there and that was great does anything that they would put it on the air some where that would be so wonderful .

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
i was looking at You tube recently and then i found that there was a clip of a rerun of the Muppet babies and in the coner of the sceen it had the logo for playhouse disny on there does anyone know what year or years they aired there on that station ?
Muppet Babies has not been shown on the American Disney Channel as part of the Playhouse Disney programming block. The clips on YouTube (and elsewhere) that have a Playhouse Disney logo are not from the US Disney Channel - they are from international airings of the show on the UK’s "Playhouse Disney Channel" (a standalone network exclusive to the UK).

Muppet Babies was shown in the UK (and parts of Ireland) for a period of time on the "Playhouse Disney Channel" -- and before that it was broadcast on the UK's Disney Channel. That's where these videos come from. There are (currently) no plans to air the show in the US (one part of this has to do with the complexities of copyrights and other broadcast legalities that don't apply in Europe). Maybe one day American audiences will be treated to Muppet Babies again, but right now (sadly) there are no plans to reair the program here.

Interestingly, the UK's Playhouse Disney Channel currently airs episode of "Bear in the Big Blue House" and "Play With Me Sesame"; and in the past has aired not only "Muppet Babies" but also "Sesame Street".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The non-US people seem to be better off than the US people when it comes to old Muppet stuff being broadcast.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet Babies has not been shown on the American Disney Channel as part of the Playhouse Disney programming block. The clips on YouTube (and elsewhere) that have a Playhouse Disney logo are not from the US Disney Channel - they are from international airings of the show on the UK’s "Playhouse Disney Channel" (a standalone network exclusive to the UK).

Muppet Babies was shown in the UK (and parts of Ireland) for a period of time on the "Playhouse Disney Channel" -- and before that it was broadcast on the UK's Disney Channel. That's where these videos come from. There are (currently) no plans to air the show in the US (one part of this has to do with the complexities of copyrights and other broadcast legalities that don't apply in Europe). Maybe one day American audiences will be treated to Muppet Babies again, but right now (sadly) there are no plans to reair the program here.

Interestingly, the UK's Playhouse Disney Channel currently airs episode of "Bear in the Big Blue House" and "Play With Me Sesame"; and in the past has aired not only "Muppet Babies" but also "Sesame Street".

Wow thank you so much for telling me this i that is great that the Europan market are so lucky to having get to see the BEST CARTOON IN THE WORLD AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE .
:frown: Yes it is very sad that we do not get to see the show here in the usa anymore makes me so sad .

I hope that at some point that we will have season sets but , at this point it seems so unlikly .
I hate that so much that they are taking such a long time with this .
oh well i am so glad for youtube seeing the muppet babies that way is better than not seeing them at all .