Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
My guess is that since Terry got all three prototypes done for Fozzie, and we all know that his pre-order is not till next spring. Also his pattern is not too hard since he is mostly made out of fur. We maybe lucky and just get him out in time. It may look like Fozzie is on schedule....unless there is some little interruption with production. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
So, to recap:

:smile: Kermit was actually released (in hand) - January 2007
:halo: Animal will actually be released (in hand) - December 2007
:concern: Gonzo is projected to be released - spring 2008

Actually kermit was available in hand in October, 2006.
Animal should be by the end of this month.

Luke

Reaction score
I like the idea of doing one a year, which also gives people the opportunity to save for them and they should sell more. I can see Gonzo being delayed further than their projected date anyway. I guess they are trying to get as many done as they can before the license ends or needs extending though.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I like the idea of doing one a year, which also gives people the opportunity to save for them and they should sell more. I can see Gonzo being delayed further than their projected date anyway. I guess they are trying to get as many done as they can before the license ends or needs extending though.

Just get Fozzie and Piggy done and I am ok. If there are more after that...I will take them also.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really think they should make a Scooter and Rowlf!

I like the idea of 2 per year. One is too few and three seems like so many. Two is about right and do-able. :sympathy: :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
My guess is that since Terry got all three prototypes done for Fozzie, and we all know that his pre-order is not till next spring. Also his pattern is not too hard since he is mostly made out of fur. We maybe lucky and just get him out in time. It may look like Fozzie is on schedule....unless there is some little interruption with production. :embarrassed:
I agree. Fozzie seems more straight forward than the others. I think his likeness is easier to get than Kermit's and certainly easier than Gonzo's. It's really just a pear shaped head. They just need to get the eyes right which seems the hardest part. Frankly I'd like it better if the eyes were more poseable so fans could get there own eye focus.

As for Scooter, I totally agree that he should be on the list. He's just too cool a design and there are many fun poses you could do with him too. I mean, what can you do with piggy other than stick her with Kermit? Scooter, however, could easily be posed alone, with Kermit, with Fozzie, with Gonzo, running from Animal, even with Piggy. He could have his scared scrunched face, his chipper smile with his punch thing happening, he could just be looking at a clip board. I mean, to me he's a really cool characer and an awesome design. Also, he's probably be the easiest of all the characters to get right as his "eyes" can be perfected in the prototype stage and just molded time and time again, giving far less chance of screw up.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I agree with...

I agree with muppetcaper. I just want t makwe sure that Fozzie and Piggy are made. After that, I'm ok with everyone else, but my group will NEVER be complete without these two. I love fozzie and I L-O-V-E Piggy. We need them desperately. Can't wait for Gonzo!:concern: :embarrassed: :mad:

Luke

Reaction score
I like the idea of 2 per year. One is too few and three seems like so many. Two is about right and do-able. :sympathy: :wink:
Actually yes thinking about it, the wait has kinda been long between Kermit and Animal. It must take a heck of an effort getting these made right in China though. :eek:

I agee about Scooter. He'd be perfect sitting in a directors chair or at the entrance to anyones home cinema. Rizzo as well i could see hanging from a bedroom ceiling or sitting in a hammock. With Fozzie, maybe custom opportunities to make him into his mum, and Rizzo into other rats.

MWoO

Reaction score
Oh i didn't even think of Scooter near a home theater system! He's be great near some kind of popcorn machine as well. He always had a popcorn scene in the muppet movies, until the newer ones. They should revive that running gag.

When I get Animal....in like a year when I can afford him...I plan on putting him in a corner of a room as if jumping down on people. Animal if perfect for that. He's also look cool in music stores or video stores or toy stores for that matter just hanging in the corner.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It's sad what they say about poor Scooter though. Remember when Terry told us that MR thinks he would not be a popular character. I watched the Muppet Show over the weekend and Scooter was almost in every episode. I think that they need to go get the DVD set and watch. You guys are right though, Scooter would be a good acception to the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.