Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWoO

Reaction score
Not only in the Muppet show, but he had memorable moments in TMM, some in GMC, and probably one of the funniest scenes in MTM. I mean, come on!

Oh, and lets not forget he was a main enough character to be turned into a muppet baby, not just in the cartoon, but in the original dream sequence. Seriously. Scooter is at least as well known as Rizzo.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
"Terry Angus? 15 seconds to curtain Mr. Angus!" Sorry, couldn't resist. :stick_out_tongue:

Scooter, from an older Muppet fan's point-of-view, IS as famous as Rizzo but I'm still not sure if it would be the same for newer Muppet fans who have been brought on Muppets Tonight and the new movies. I depends on who this line is primarily aimed towards. Personally, I would like them both in my collection. The more Muppets I get, the better they will all look posed together.
Can't wait to order my Gonzo, hopefully The Collectors Zone will have him up for pre-order in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
"Terry Angus? 15 seconds to curtain Mr. Angus!" Sorry, couldn't resist. :stick_out_tongue:

Scooter, from an older Muppet fan's point-of-view, IS as famous as Rizzo but I'm still not sure if it would be the same for newer Muppet fans who have been brought on Muppets Tonight and the new movies. I depends on who this line is primarily aimed towards. Personally, I would like them both in my collection. The more Muppets I get, the better they will all look posed together.
Can't wait to order my Gonzo, hopefully The Collectors Zone will have him up for pre-order in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed.
Hey bud, give the collector Zone a call and they will order it, you dont have to wait for the pre order from MR!

I have let Neil at the collector Zone know that you may be calling to pre order Gonzo and he says thats fine!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hey bud, give the collector Zone a call and they will order it, you dont have to wait for the pre order from MR!

I have let Neil at the collector Zone know that you may be calling to pre order Gonzo and he says thats fine!
Thanks, I appreciate it. :smile: I'll give them a call a bit later.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
no problem..............they have sold out of Animal so we are luck we got our order in !

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
no problem..............they have sold out of Animal so we are luck we got our order in !
I must admit, I'm surprised at that. I didn't think he would be a very big seller, not like Kermit. I wonder how many they have be allocated to have sold out so soon.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Animal being soldout at this point ain't a big surprise for me, considering alot of drummers would bite of their own leg to have a replica of one of the worlds most famous drummers. Just look at the many request of getting the clip of the drum war between Buddy Rich and Animal that have been posted just on this forum by drummers.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Animal being soldout at this point ain't a big surprise for me, considering alot of drummers would bite of their own leg to have a replica of one of the worlds most famous drummers. Just look at the many request of getting the clip of the drum war between Buddy Rich and Animal that have been posted just on this forum by drummers.
Ah, good point. I see many of these replicas becoming personal mascots. :halo:

muppetguy

Reaction score
When can I pre-order Gonzo?

Hello All! I was wondering, when will the MR website allow all non-member MR people to pre-order Gonzo? The tab for pre-order is still not on their website? Any info...anybody? I know that some people on this forum already were able to pre-order him and I know they had mentioned they are MR members. Any info will help. Thank you.:concern:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I guess by the end of today at the latest..................I was able to order mine from my UK supplier yesterday even though Im not a part of the MR club.

Status
Not open for further replies.