Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
If you love Ghostbusters, go on the MR Forum and join the 'Please make Ghostbusters replicas' thread - you never know. :wink:

Anyhoot, slightly digressed there so BRING ON GONZO!:smile:
Making an ALF should get wayyy more priority. Doubt they could do that properly without the foam tho, but it'd kick so many shades of behind it'd be unbeleivable.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Making an ALF should get wayyy more priority. Doubt they could do that properly without the foam tho, but it'd kick so many shades of behind it'd be unbeleivable.
LOL, I used to love ALF, although upon reflection he was a right sarcy get! MR may struggle with his snout though :wink:

JOKING TRAVIS, JOKING!

Luke

Reaction score
LOL, I used to love ALF, although upon reflection he was a right sarcy get! MR may struggle with his snout though :wink:

JOKING TRAVIS, JOKING!
Yeah if Travis hadn't slept cos of Gonzos nose ALF would give him all kinds of nightmares. It's a beautiful design of puppet though.

He was saucy, i heard the midget who wore the costume in the wide shots was even saucier with the ladies, and Michael Jackson apparently. Oooer.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Yeah if Travis hadn't slept cos of Gonzos nose ALF would give him all kinds of nightmares. It's a beautiful design of puppet though.

He was saucy, i heard the midget who wore the costume in the wide shots was even saucier with the ladies, and Michael Jackson apparently. Oooer.
I was that midget! :boo:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi guys, getting back to the subject I really think Gonzo will be awesome once we get him in our little hands. I feel there is a specific pose for gonzo when he is being photographed and unless you get the right angle he looks weird (weirder than usual) his head needs to be tilted quite forward to give a good gonzo face, and I think once we pose him like that he will be as good as the other replicas ( once we fix the eye focus up - if we need to) . I have included a photo I took of my gonzo puppet to try and show the angle which works best for gonzo, hope this helps.

jarrod

http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_dfc7c901f7b722f58e0204022fdaafe3.jpg

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi guys, getting back to the subject I really think Gonzo will be awesome once we get him in our little hands. I feel there is a specific pose for gonzo when he is being photographed and unless you get the right angle he looks weird (weirder than usual) his head needs to be tilted quite forward to give a good gonzo face, and I think once we pose him like that he will be as good as the other replicas ( once we fix the eye focus up - if we need to) . I have included a photo I took of my gonzo puppet to try and show the angle which works best for gonzo, hope this helps.

jarrod

http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_dfc7c901f7b722f58e0204022fdaafe3.jpg
NOW THAT LOOKS LIKE GONZO!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That picture is so beautiful Keeermit. It makes me want that Gonzo and that Pepe too! :rolleyes: They really should do a Pepe. He's just visually so much fun!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Did they ever use a poser for shots of the old Alfer? It would great to own a full size ALF tho. It was a pity they never managed to have him appear with the Muppets at some point. I think he would have fit right in!

On the Gonzo subject, I hope us in the UK aren't overlooked when these little guys are shipped out. I received mine before a lot of the folks in the US did. I was really surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.