Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Im gonna go and watch Lost now so Ill be back in an hour...Im so loving the new series!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, wish me luck in making my Gonzo window today because he should be coming! I'll likely miss his arrival but fingers crossed anyway. He's on a truck in San Francisco! :concern: <---and his cute little bowtie and cute little shoes are too! :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Mine is already at my house, I am at work at the moment and won't be home for another two hours YIKES! :concern:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Got mine! He looks better, in my opinion, than the photos Travis posted. I will have pictures up this weekend. His eyes look much better in person. His nose is much, much better in person. A whole lot better than I thought. Glad I did the pre-sale.

Again, this is all just my opinion. But, I feel Master Replicas did an excellent job on a very difficult character to nail down.:big_grin:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thats great news man, I cant wait to see pictures. Its great to hear a good comment like that as I think he will deserve it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the coupon codes that can be used on Gonzo at DisneyShopping.com? Thanks a lot gang!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wrote all about my Gonzo in the other Gonzo thread. My poser's mouth wasn't open like that when I got him. Hmmm. Weird. He was so cure in the box.

The pre-release product photography on Gonzo is hideous. He actually looks great. Yeah, the fabric is disappointing, but soon forgotten. I can't stop staring at him. He'll need some tweaks, but I can handle that. :concern:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Having him in your hands and seeing past photo's just do not do justice to him. I keep looking at him also and he is simply awesome in my book. From a distance, but too far from me. You would not notice the nose situation like I would have thought. I think the colors are well ballanced on mine. His one eyelid is a little off, but not much to really notice. The only thing I was scared of when I opened the box was a version like Travis's. I kept thinking, OH NO! I am going to have to change those pupils as soon as he is out of the box. I can live with them since they are aligned correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.