Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Funny Kermit cameo

I loved the Kermit the Frog cameo in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I thought Kermit saying "Oh I'm just shopping." was hillarious.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just saw this and didn't know when I rented it that he was in it. My wife and I totally freaked out! And it was a really good movie too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's a fun film idea. Some things worked, others didn't, but it's still fun and interesting. That poor little sock monkey. :embarrassed:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I loved Justin Bateman's character (the "Mutant"), although I originally saw it for Kermit and Hoffman

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought the movie was okay, but weird. (I mean, he dies because he runs out of shoes?) Kermit's appearence felt kind of awkward to me though. He just says his line in a very odd way.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! Oh dear...no, I think you have that the wrong way around. He ran out of shoes, because it was his time to die. When he bought them, he bought enough to last his whole life, already knowing when his time would come.

Kermit's line...I think he says it in an odd way because he has baby-toys in the cart and doesn't want anyone to know he's thinking about having figs.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kermit's appearence felt kind of awkward to me though. He just says his line in a very odd way.
He seemed to deliver the line the way any celebrity would if they were seen by their fans while out shopping. Kind of, "I'm normal, you don't have to stare at me." At least, that's what I thought of it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Kermit's line...I think he says it in an odd way because he has baby-toys in the cart and doesn't want anyone to know he's thinking about having figs.
*lol* I agree :excited: Little bouncing baby figs:flirt:!
It's sweet if you think about it that way:smile:. I wonder if they would be born with arms and legs though?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would say...if they were figs...they'd be born as tadpoles, and grow slowly into maybe mostly pigs with some frog tendancies (webbed trotters?) or frogs with pig-ish-ness (nostrils?). But I hold fast to the "boys are frogs, girls are pigs" rule. Or visa versa. Or maybe it's not sex-determined, but some are totally frogs and some pigs. Hmm... And maybe Robin.

Bea:zany:{Maybe Robin? What the...}regard

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
HA! Hysterical. I never even realized the baby toys. Beau's interpretation seems pretty correct to me :smile: