How Much Time Do You Give Yourself?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've gotta say, I really do think your cute Chicken puppets are the best thing since sliced bread!

Foxieroxie51

Reaction score
Puppets

Wow ! Just linked onto your thread and am so impressed with your creations ! Your extremely talented, especially since the puppets have character to them, as they smile. Hard to bring personality to cloth and without any movement to them to view. Great Job ! It lead me to seek your flickr file and view others, and hello I am roxie in Peoria , hi !

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Wow, Roxie! Thanks!

Peoria? So close! Have you been to the Great AZ Puppet theater?

Oh also, we just filmed the show we did for a small film festival, so I should have at least something age inappropriate up soon. I'll post a link here a little later. (later today? later this week? I like to keep people guessing..)

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
We're done editing, now we have some massive ADR to take care of, but I wanted to get something up onto youtube (itchy trigger finger, I guess). So I slapped up one of the angles of Little Red Riding Hood's Monologue.

It's a mostly-tame bit of our mature-audience show. Just before this scene a title card is shown Resolution #1: No Soliciting Children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYaLHSYgIQ

enjoy!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
We're done editing, now we have some massive ADR to take care of, but I wanted to get something up onto youtube (itchy trigger finger, I guess). So I slapped up one of the angles of Little Red Riding Hood's Monologue.

It's a mostly-tame bit of our mature-audience show. Just before this scene a title card is shown Resolution #1: No Soliciting Children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYaLHSYgIQ

enjoy!
Bible! :concern: Haha, I think Red Riding Hood has a wolf fetish! Really funny!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose I shoudl have given the premise before...I've got post-editing mush-brain.

the story is about the big bad wolf who decides he's going to become the big benevolent wolf. Resolutions: No Soliciting Children, No Cross Dressing & Keep Kosher. So he's on a walk in the forest & is greatly tempted in all areas....I won't give away the ending. Hopefully we'll post the directors cut to youtube within a few weeks.

***I Had to take it down!*** I guess that's one of the rules of the film festival...After it screens, then I can put it back up.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Yoiks! I was too slow again! Now I'll have to wait or feed the flux capacitor or something.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
If anyone here requests to "be my friend' on youtube, I can set it so all of my close, personal friends can have a peek. I think you can find my profile via the link above.