A&E Sesame Street Documentary Reairing

sesameguy

Reaction score
The A&E network will rerun its excellent Sesame St. documentary in two parts on the mornings of January 2 and 3. It's at 4 a.m. over here, but please check your local listings for the exact time in your area.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The A&E network will rerun its excellent Sesame St. documentary in two parts on the mornings of January 2 and 3. It's at 4 a.m. over here, but please check your local listings for the exact time in your area.
Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait a minute... A&E said all recordings of that documentary had to be erased or destroyed after December 31, 2006... or at least that's the disclaimer at the beginning of the copy I taped says.

Just a little note to those who haven't seen this yet... SEE IT! It is a MUST SEE! I watch it all the time, and NEVER get tired of it! It's a little dated by now, as it was done seven years ago, but it's still worth watching! WATCH IT! TAPE IT! THEN WATCH IT AGAIN!

sesameguy

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait a minute... A&E said all recordings of that documentary had to be erased or destroyed after December 31, 2006... or at least that's the disclaimer at the beginning of the copy I taped says.
I'm guessing that was for any teachers who might be taping the show for their classes. Maybe they've extended the "deadline" on it now for other classes. (Noggin once showed some Unpaved episodes with a "cable in the classroom" promo at the beginning, encouraging teachers to tape the shows for their classes. This sounds like something similar, although Noggin never put a deadline on them!)

I agree, it's a great program for anyone interested in the history of the show!

zns

Reaction score
This is by far one of the best Muppet documentaries ever made. I think they should also do another one based entirely on Jim Henson.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
The deadline seems to be December 31, 2008 now.

I saw it and recorded it. It was great. I loved it. :big_grin:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I loved the interviews with Caroll Spinney and Kevin Clash.:wink:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I bought this one on DVD from A&E.com last year and agree with everyone...one of the finest Biography programs ever produced.

Java

Reaction score
I recorded it, now I just have to watch it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I recorded it, now I just have to watch it.
Believe me, once you watch it, you'll just HAVE to watch it again, and again, and again, and again, and then one more time, and then some more!

Eet's juzt zat goot!