Baby Animal Saying Gooo Bye-Bye at end of show skits

dinoboy

Reaction score
It was a little thing that at the end of the closing credits, you saw baby Animal in a scenario, i.e you see a flip book animation of Baby Animal and afterwards he uses an eraser to erase the final image on the front of the book and says "GOOOOOOOO Bye Bye." And the he laughs.
One of my all time favorites was when he was in outer space connecting the stars to form something and you heard the continuous sound of the Star Trek transporter sound in the background. Which I thought was very soothing and relaxing. Since I saw that skit I had gone crazy hoping that they would play that skit again so I can videotape it. But it never came on again. I was sooo dissapointed, but I guess they may have had some legal issues reguarding that sound effect and was probably told not to play that skit again.

babyPiggy

Reaction score
if you go to youtube and search "baby animal go bye bye" you can see every single one. Just thoght i should mention that

Drtooth

Reaction score
if you go to youtube and search "baby animal go bye bye" you can see every single one. Just thoght i should mention that

If not, most of them. You can clearly tell there are 2 kinds. Regulars, and ones where one of the characters mutters "But don't you go away" from the later episodes that ran fro an hour. In some cases, there isn't a "Go Bye Bye" so much as a "we'll be right back" I forget the example, but there is at least one where Animal didn't even say "Go Bye Bye."