Muppet Babies voice artists

muppetperson

Reaction score
There must be some Dave Coulier characters missing because all the characters listed that he did were later characters but he was there from the start.So who did he do from the first season?I will have to investigate.

Xerus

Reaction score
There must be some Dave Coulier characters missing because all the characters listed that he did were later characters but he was there from the start.So who did he do from the first season?I will have to investigate.
Actually, I don't think Dave was part of the first two seasons. It was the third season when Howie Mandel left the Muppet Babies and Dave and Frank started voicing his characters.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, I just checked.for some reason, the credits on Noisey Neighbors comes from a later season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks, I just checked.for some reason, the credits on Noisey Neighbors comes from a later season.
Clearly a syndication or Nick Jr. rerun that caused the confusion.

Dave was usually the go to guy for incidental characters. In "Where no Muppet has gone before" he gave the Mercury delivery boss the same sort of Bill Murray impersonation he would later use in The Real Ghostbusters, when Lorenzo Music left the show.

Frank did a few incidentals as well, Greg as well. But it was more common to see Dave or Frank as an incidental.

Xerus

Reaction score
Clearly a syndication or Nick Jr. rerun that caused the confusion.

Dave was usually the go to guy for incidental characters. In "Where no Muppet has gone before" he gave the Mercury delivery boss the same sort of Bill Murray impersonation he would later use in The Real Ghostbusters, when Lorenzo Music left the show.

Frank did a few incidentals as well, Greg as well. But it was more common to see Dave or Frank as an incidental.
Yes, and I believe Frank did a villainous cowboy called One Eyed Jake who tried to steal cookies from the kids who were on a train.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I could see Bill Faggerbakke (of "Coach" and "SpongeBob" fame) doing a few Muppet Baby versions of Jim Henson's really deep-voiced characters (like the Swedish Chef and Link Hogthrob) on TV, too. ;-)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I believe Link Hogthrob was animated with the voice of Bob Bergan in the Little Muppet Monsters segments. I must say, he'd be perfect for those kind of voices, though.

Yes, and I believe Frank did a villainous cowboy called One Eyed Jake who tried to steal cookies from the kids who were on a train.
I know that Frank did the voice of the scatterbrained, and hectic professor at the center of the Earth that was in charge of the Volcanoes and Earth Quakes in "Journey to the Center of the Nursery"

wiley207

Reaction score
I know Baby Piggy's voice sounded a little unusual to me, but that might've been because she was voiced by a woman, instead of a man like the adult Miss Piggy is. Makes sense for the young version to be voiced by a woman, to make her sound "younger" I guess.

It seems Frank Welker did a lot of incidental character voices on Muppet Babies, too. I know in my "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?/Muppet Babies" crossovers, it'd be easy for Frank Welker, since he'd be voicing Fred, Baby Kermit, Baby Skeeter and Baby Beaker in the same series!

I think I remember someone once saying that Kevin Michael Richardson once did a voice on "Muppet Babies."