The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait a minute, it WAS this weekend! What happened, did they change the rules AGAIN?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, see, I thought same as you, Snowthers, I thought it was last weekend, now it's next weekend. :/ Not that I mind; Prawnie and Count need time to count the votes and stuff. I wouldn't have the attention span, lol. I am just confuzzled.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey gang, as you may have noticed, the first page of the thread has been edited to say that the end of voting date has been changed to FEBRUARY 8, 2008 so please have your votes in! The ceremony will take place the following Saturday night! Thanks! :big_grin:
I think this means today.. :search:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
. Then, I, the host, will tally your votes in the official vote tallying place on the tentative date of Friday, February 8, 2008 (a lovely picture of Kermit and Piggy at a library for those of you with the Muppet Day-at-a-Time calendar) with an awards ceremony to take place the following Saturday, February 16, 2008.

Sorry guys.....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
following Saturday, February 16, 2008.
Well, since the voting ended yesterday, the "following Saturday" would be THIS Saturday, which is today. The 16th would be the "next Saturday".

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Right, it's next week. I was gonna say...I mean, I haven't got my clown shoes in yet. Still waiting on those. Yeah...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*ahem* People, please... Calm down. :stick_out_tongue: Yes, yes, the ceremony has been moved to NEXT weekend. BUT! If you are all not so incredibly happy for our main reason for moving it, I'll eat Bean Bunny. And no one wants to see that. :wink:

So TRUST me. The reason for the delay is VERY justified, and you'll all be VERY happy. Trust me. :insatiable: