Cantus Minstrel

Gonzo14

Reaction score
so i've heard that he is a Fraggle, so what about the other minstrels, are they fraggles?

Pork

Reaction score
You know, I think they are. I mean, that would be my guess. Most of them look somewhat like a fraggle. Except for Mr. Green face, whatever his name is:stick_out_tongue:. But yeah, I reckon they are.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think Cantus and the one with glasses are Fraggles. One of the others seems like a giant insect. The others are probably just creatures we haven't discovered yet.

I just remembered a line from one of their songs, "Everytime I turned around, all I heard is battle sounds. Till the minstrel way was found, music makes us one!" It's sort of nice to think that maybe the minstrels came from different places and species but came together with music.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
hmmm, thanks for the info, i think you're right, cantus is a fraggle and maybe a few of the others, but some of them are definitely not fraggles

Pork

Reaction score
Meh, yeah, your probably right.

Boppity

Reaction score
My thought is that that there are different types of fraggles in different parts of the Rock that the viewer never gets to see. I think there's hundreds of different types of fraggles all over the world.

...But every time I see Murray, I can't think of him as a fraggle, I just think of MCC...XD

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Cantus is a fraggle, and so is one other member of the group, I forget her name.
The rest are of unnamed other species.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*bump for more talk about Cantus*
I really love him more and more as a character as I write him :smile:. If you think about it he is like the glue that holds together the minstrels, I don't think any other character has that gift for bringing different 'people' together like him :3...
I was thinking, the way he talks makes it very easy to lie if he has to :confused:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Cantus is a Fraggle? I never really thought he was, but then again I wasn't paying much attention to how much he resembled one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Cantus is a Fraggle? I never really thought he was, but then again I wasn't paying much attention to how much he resembled one.
Yes he is :confused: One of the taller type, like Mokey...
He has the muzzle, eyes, ear 'stalks' (which Red has too, only they are more flexible, longer, and can lay flat,they make her able to move her pigtails IMHO) and you can see his tail sometimes...Golly, if he wasn't a fraggle my idea of Mokey and Cantus having a perfectly normal fraggle son would be a little..odd:\