1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cantus Minstrel

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Gonzo14, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

so i've heard that he is a Fraggle, so what about the other minstrels, are they fraggles?
  2. Pork

Pork Active Member

You know, I think they are. I mean, that would be my guess. Most of them look somewhat like a fraggle. Except for Mr. Green face, whatever his name is:p. But yeah, I reckon they are.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I think Cantus and the one with glasses are Fraggles. One of the others seems like a giant insect. The others are probably just creatures we haven't discovered yet.

I just remembered a line from one of their songs, "Everytime I turned around, all I heard is battle sounds. Till the minstrel way was found, music makes us one!" It's sort of nice to think that maybe the minstrels came from different places and species but came together with music.
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

hmmm, thanks for the info, i think you're right, cantus is a fraggle and maybe a few of the others, but some of them are definitely not fraggles
  5. Pork

Pork Active Member

Meh, yeah, your probably right.
  6. Boppity

Boppity Member

My thought is that that there are different types of fraggles in different parts of the Rock that the viewer never gets to see. I think there's hundreds of different types of fraggles all over the world.

...But every time I see Murray, I can't think of him as a fraggle, I just think of MCC...XD
  7. Gold Demona

Gold Demona Active Member

Cantus is a fraggle, and so is one other member of the group, I forget her name.
    The rest are of unnamed other species.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*bump for more talk about Cantus*
    I really love him more and more as a character as I write him :). If you think about it he is like the glue that holds together the minstrels, I don't think any other character has that gift for bringing different 'people' together like him :3...
    I was thinking, the way he talks makes it very easy to lie if he has to :confused:
  9. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Cantus is a Fraggle? I never really thought he was, but then again I wasn't paying much attention to how much he resembled one.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes he is :confused: One of the taller type, like Mokey...
    He has the muzzle, eyes, ear 'stalks' (which Red has too, only they are more flexible, longer, and can lay flat,they make her able to move her pigtails IMHO) and you can see his tail sometimes...Golly, if he wasn't a fraggle my idea of Mokey and Cantus having a perfectly normal fraggle son would be a little..odd:\
  11. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I guess I don't pay much attention, then XD I don't know why I never noticed.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Maybe because he likes to say "Very good my little fraggles":excited:? But I see that as more he is older than all of them so it is like the fraggle way of saying 'my little ones' or 'my children'.
    His speech does have that noble wise man feeling to it :flirt:
  13. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Her name is Brio!
  14. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Cantus is a Fraggle, so is Brio. The other Minstrels are just other species that joined Cantus to share his mission to spread the music to distance caves.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Exactly how I feel. "Music makes us real, HEY!"
    GopherCoffee likes this.