Preliminary Thoughts on Master Replica's Fozzie Bear

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! I still think Fozzie looks AWESOME! Sure his face seems a bit... I don't know, the word that comes to my mind is smaller. But he still looks incredible. I'm thinking he'll be the best of the lot.

Telly

Reaction score
If that's the case, I'm bringing him to the bars with me! .... I wonder if i'll have to get him a picture ID? :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If that's the case, I'm bringing him to the bars with me! .... I wonder if i'll have to get him a picture ID? :wink:
Ha ha, no, I think Fozzie's pretty recognizable as an older than 21 persona... "You know if you put enough sugar in this stuff it tastes just like ginger ale!" :embarrassed:

But I was looking at the Mayhem figures too, and they look a bit too cartoony for my taste. And Floyd and Dr. Teeth look very odd for some reason. I can't put my finger on it... But everything else looks great! Especially Zoot and Janice! Way to go Master Replicas! :excited:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but I could see problems arrising with with bear.

http://photos.actionfigs.com/showphoto.php?photo=20099

His face looks like it's slipping off and his bottom jaw looks like it jets out too far. :embarrassed:
OK, I've been quite a harsh critic of Master Replicas, especially with Gonzo, however I gotta give credit where credit's due...I'M LOVING THE BEAR! I agree with Tellys comment, however I think thats all down to posing and everyone here knows what a difference that can make! I'm well happy, I will be buying multiples of this one.

Now about the figures...

Luke

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy two of the bear but he does seem to have changed from Terrys pictures, the face is a different shape and the fur looks very different. Maybe Travis can explain whether he was just having a bad hair day.

I agree on the figures, some of them (Dr Teeth, Animal) are a bit too cartoony. Janice and Zoot are good though.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think that is one of Terry's prototypes from what I see. They haven't even got the factory prototype done yet. Remember, Terry did three of these posers. :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i figured it was just a proto, thats why i asked if it was just a bad day for him. Looks like it could do with a wash.

Terry takes beautiful photos of these!

Telly

Reaction score
Like I said too...it might just be the angle.