The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
We should be expecting a review here on the website anytime soon.:batty: :insatiable: :excited:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I am getting so EXCITED! Boy this date really snuck up on me. When it was announced May 20th seemed like ages away and now... it's almost here!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't wait for this! If my Best Buy does what they did last year, during it's first week on sale, they'll be selling it for $29.99, and I've got a $25 dollar gift card!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am getting so EXCITED! Boy this date really snuck up on me. When it was announced May 20th seemed like ages away and now... it's almost here!
I know! When it was first announced I remember saying to myself, "I can't wait that long!" but it really didn't seem like long at all! TWO WEEKS! :crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Now is when time will start to crawl, though. :stick_out_tongue: I pre-ordered mine on Sunday, and the last two days have been un-:embarrassed:-able!

peyjenk

Reaction score
Yay... just before my membership at Barnes & Nobles expires. :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
See, I don't order my DVDs online because I like to actually go to the store, hold it in my hands and take it home. I know there are discounts that you can get online but I'd rather pay more money and actually have it and enjoy it on the day it gets out.

But for me the time between now and May 20th is going to FLY by. I have two VERY full weeks ahead of me (going to MA, sister/cousin's birthdays, mother's day, birthday parties, trip to six flags new england, sister's first communion, coming back to NY with my (other) sister and her boyfriend) and I know I'm going to wake up on Tuesday, May 20th and be like "OMG IT'S MUPPET SHOW SEASON THREE DAY!" hehe :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.