What Labyrinth and Dark Crystal merchandise do you want?

z0e2cool

Reaction score
merchandise

i would like to have sarah's music box jareth statue her labyrinth book:insatiable:

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
I'd like to have Sarah's Park and Ballgown. :flirt: and the music box would be awesome! OOh! I wonder how much it would cost to make a 13 hour wall clock?:big_grin:

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
For a short time Hot Topic was actually selling Jen and Kira Dolls! They looked amazing! But I was broke and when I went back the next week they were all gone! And Hot Topic wouldn't even place an order for me.:mad: I was very disappointed.:scary:

Reaction score
I'd like to have Sarah's Park and Ballgown. :flirt: and the music box would be awesome! OOh! I wonder how much it would cost to make a 13 hour wall clock?:big_grin:
I'd love to have the 13 hour clock! It would be fun to see people's reactions when they try and check the time ^_^

And a replica of Sarah's Ballgown would be awesome. I've seen many fan made costumes of it, but none have really struck me as being "perfectly" like the gown in the movies. I wonder what happened to the original dress?

z0e2cool

Reaction score
merchandise

i would also love to have sarah's costumes especially the medeval one in the beginning oh and sarah's bear lancelot:cool:

beaker

Reaction score
How about *actual* Dark Crystal *action* figures with reasonable price points?

I've been saying this for ten years on here. Yet to this day not ONE Dark Crystal figure has been made. Resin statues, dolls, etc. sure.

I know I would pay a TON to get my hands on these Dark Crystal action figure prototypes from 1982:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Crystal_action_figures

Yes, even Garthim figures were made. *so wishes these had gotten made*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How about *actual* Dark Crystal *action* figures with reasonable price points?

I've been saying this for ten years on here. Yet to this day not ONE Dark Crystal figure has been made. Resin statues, dolls, etc. sure.

I know I would pay a TON to get my hands on these Dark Crystal action figure prototypes from 1982:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Crystal_action_figures

Yes, even Garthim figures were made. *so wishes these had gotten made*
I second that! :scary:

DTWolf

Reaction score
Fieries--the ultimate figures

I've floated this idea before, but it's worth repeating, no matter how unlikely it is: mix-and-match Firey figures. Each Firey has its own unique head, and at least one of them has a fat body, and arms and legs come in two styles--one Firey has bent arms and legs, another has straight arms and legs. Heads, arms, and legs are all removable and interchangeable. I want these figures.

Other than that--action (read, posable) figures for Dark Crystal, and a plush Fizzgig that actually looks like Fizzgig and has a mouth you can open and close puppet-style by putting your hand inside. I want to recreate that magic "Graarrrhh!" moment.

(I also want a Labyrinth soundtrack CD, but, um, that's been released recently and I just don't have a copy.:embarrassed: )

z0e2cool

Reaction score
dtwolf that sounds like a cool idea i would like a figurine of a firey or jareth you can still buy the labyrinth soundtrack i have it i bought it at fye a while back unfortuately the case is broke